Brandon Graham: 3 year Extension (somewhere Powerelite cries)

Kiltman

27 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Is this one of those romantic resignings? That’s a lot of money for a cash strapped team. 

Gotta see the structure on this one. 

I mean he's still worth this contract price.

I was unsure of him at Spotrac's 16 million projection, but it sounds like this is about 13 million which is fair.

1 hour ago, ianlewis16 said:

this is what i fear. i'm no expert, but I was more than content with moving on from him. one of the main reasons the pats have been so successful is because they don't overpay players who are coming toward the edge of the cliff. i fear we're going to be paying 7-8% of our cap to a player who's production might be on the steep decline. 4 sacks is bad any which way you shake it. 

Damn ian with the HOT TAKE! +1 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Is this one of those romantic resignings? That’s a lot of money for a cash strapped team. 

Gotta see the structure on this one. 

Howie doesn't play around, I'm  curious if theres more then one year guaranteed? Doubtful. Which is all that matters.

As for the sack BS, it's all overrated. He's top 5 I believe  in QB Pressures which is just as important. He disrupts the QB and the play call at hand , period!

Edited by Nabbs4u

33 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I mean he's still worth this contract price.

I was unsure of him at Spotrac's 16 million projection, but it sounds like this is about 13 million which is fair.

Is he?

The guy was a ghost 1st half of the season. Not a big fan bringing him back. Not completely off board just would have rather pulled the plug. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Is he?

The guy was a ghost 1st half of the season. Not a big fan bringing him back. Not completely off board just would have rather pulled the plug. 

That's fair. I think some things he does like holding the edge aren't always reflected in the stats, but he should finish more than he does for sure.