What letter grade would you give the 2018 NFL season?

CKS97

What grade would you give the 2018 season?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Letter grade for NFL 2018?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

A

Offense for the first half of the season and defense for the second half of the season.

We had two great conference championship games both going into OT. The Superbowl came down to the 4th quarter where Brady made the play to Gronk to score the td that was the difference in the game and Goff couldnt make the play to Cooks (who dropped a td pass) that wouldve answered the Brady td to Gronk. So while the Superbowl wasnt pretty it wasnt a blowout like we saw when the Seahawks beat the Broncos or it was looking like a blowout when the Falcons was beating the Patriots before the Patriots had that epic comeback. 

B+

Rams/Chiefs A++++

That was one heck of a game... two most explosive offenses we’ve seen in a while, and the best defensive player in the game with two sack fumbles... can’t complain about defense cause Rams don’t win without Donald and the Chiefs could of scored like 60 points. 

I'd probably go with a B from my view. There were a lot of officiating issues, a lot of apologies and even a firing. Browns finally got a QB so that is a once in a lifetime event for football fans to see. Great rookie class overall for the NFL. Chiefs were a very entertaining team in 2018 and the Bears brought the defense in a year that looked like the offense would rule early. Season ended with a game that looked more like a week 1 game than a playoff game but I guess it happens sometimes. A lot of ups and downs but good story lines and some exciting games along the way.

I'd say an C- or D+. And that is because I'm a far bigger 49ers fans than an NFL fan. Not that I don't love the NFL, but by fandom is first and foremost the 49ers. So they had a terrible season, and in result I think the season as an whole sucked lol. 

But the conference championships were great! SB was a complete dud. So taking my 49ers fandom away, I'd say the season was a B- or C+ overall. 

Archived