V for Vendetta Mafia: NORSEFIRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orca

Just now, squire12 said:

If the @AFlaccoSeagulls invest on tk3 is not there, there is probably a hard push on touch D5.

Once that happened,  it was a @Tk3 centered game.

I wanted to put as much doubt about V's alignment as I could (knowing full well he was town or could win with town).  Naz claiming V I think helped some but @Tk3 really brought it home 

32 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I believe it.  You were a constant suspect, yet never garnered any significant pressure.

Just I find it difficult to ignore that I spent 24 hours vociferously arguing, with absolute conviction, for my position.  I flipped a Town Power Role.  No one knew what I was.  No one even contemplated that I might have external information beyond the thread.  I didn't, but that is not the point. 

I did enough that phase, meticulously explaining everything, and then flipping Power Civ that I earned a little bit of post-death good faith.  Instead, everyone ignored everything I said, selectively used what I said to fit their predetermined conclusion that I said sucked the previous day, and generally did the opposite of what I said Town had to do to win.

I'm not saying you should blindly acquiesce to whatever my dying whim is, but there was enough there to at least prompt a damn conversation, or at least not forget everything I was adamant about.

It was just frustrating to watch the Town flounder.  Half of it was self-inflicted, the other was willful ignorance, as KSJ repeatedly did the thing I said obvious scum would do in this situation, and he kept being dismissed.  Half the Town didn't even acknowledge him, and the extent of acknowledgement was "he has midterms."  I was ready to break my keyboard.

To be fair it was midterms week and I am working 65 hours this week. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

More like "**** yourself like tk3" :P

I know it’s not unexpected, but I think criticism of me was overblown this game

I was red lettered.. I tried over and over to get clarification out of Flacco and never got it. I don’t think anybody should blame me for clapping back at him. To say I caused a mislynch is grossly inaccurate.. at worst, I simply shifted the mislynch to a different person. A mislynch happens that night regardless 

The next day Nacho immediately swings hard at me after casting the vote to save me and goes on about how bad he screwed up by keeping me. I made an incorrect guess that he was setting up the lynch.

Yes, I was wrong in pushing him, but to say I caused a mislynch is grossly inaccurate.. at worst I simply shifted to mislynch elsewhere.. a mislynch was happening that night regardless

After that my votes were correct. My hit attempt on KSJ was correct.. it was just too late

I played a subpar civ game, but to suggest I was the reason civs lost is overstated

To follow up.. the two big mislynches were Flacco and Nacho

Lets day I get lynched instead of Flacco and I flip green.. who goes the next night? It’s flacco 

the game winds up in the same place, just wildly less dramatically  

Just now, Tk3 said:

I know it’s not unexpected, but I think criticism of me was overblown this game

I was red lettered.. I tried over and over to get clarification out of Flacco and never got it. I don’t think anybody should blame me for clapping back at him. To say I caused a mislynch is grossly inaccurate.. at worst, I simply shifted the mislynch to a different person. A mislynch happens that night regardless 

The next day Nacho immediately swings hard at me after casting the vote to save me and goes on about how bad he screwed up by keeping me. I made an incorrect guess that he was setting up the lynch.

Yes, I was wrong in pushing him, but to say I caused a mislynch is grossly inaccurate.. at worst I simply shifted to mislynch elsewhere.. a mislynch was happening that night regardless

After that my votes were correct. My hit attempt on KSJ was correct.. it was just too late

I played a subpar civ game, but to suggest I was the reason civs lost is overstated

I think you played well.  If you ever called me out I was claiming vanilla and that I screwing around. In fact if that bomb didnt go off I was claiming it the next day.  You just got out into a bind by flacco, that and my and naz semi claims. 

By the way I never claimed V guys.  

Archived