Chiefs looking to add ... offense

Chiefs_5627

19 minutes ago, valkrei said:

you could also get a new S, ILB, CB and that would do wonders as well. Trade for an elite WR would be great news.

I’m all for adding to the defense in FA, heck trade Ford and Houston for DP’s if we get solid value.  Use that cap on maybe a RB and patching up the D.  Another CB, S, and LB and this defense is actually respectable.

This draft is stacked at skill position players,  draft WR’s and maybe you can let Watkins go next year if you draft well.   Trading/cutting him makes no sense this year though,  he’d be our highest paid player not even being on our roster.

4 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Uhh... yeah. I've been imagining this in the NFL general for weeks while everyone laughed at me. Makes sense though that the Steelers wouldn't do it.

Honestly I wouldn't want him. He's not a good teammate based on reports and he's making way too much money turning 31 this year. But it'd be cool to see his on field production.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Honestly I wouldn't want him. He's not a good teammate based on reports and he's making way too much money turning 31 this year. But it'd be cool to see his on field production.

I'm just saying, good luck trying to pull that double Tyreek Hill BS if we got Mr. Big Chest on the other side. And Mahomes is authentic, doesn't have a big ego, but supremely confident in his own right. AB has a ticket to the HOF ready if he just buys in and plays ball in KC. And Andy Reid can manage diva WR's and the media circus that comes with them. It seemed like a good fit to me.

6 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

If we had AB with us day 1 of training camp, it's OVER. Every guy on our squad feels like they just do their job and the chip is ours. Good luck stopping the most unstoppable offense ever assembled. 

The Pats showed that we have Oline weaknesses. Mahomes was running for his life. This must be addressed. We aren't unstoppable yet.

On 3/1/2019 at 11:31 PM, Chiefs_5627 said:

Oh boy, Jason La Canfora is usually pretty good with his ears.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-combine-2019-shopping-players-on-fifth-year-option-a-growing-trend-plus-more-insider-notes/

Chiefs looking to add ... offense

I continue to hear the Chiefs are, believe it or not, trying to do something big for an offensive skill player. Yes, despite all of the talent they have already amassed on that side of the ball, and despite their obvious issues on defense, they are sniffing around on trade options and some teams I spoke to wouldn't be shocked if they got in on Le'Veon Bell. Bottom line is don't be shocked if these guys come away with a big-time receiver or running back.

With Antonio Brown gone and now also OBJ. Who is the big fish coming to K.C.?Is Julio, Evans, Le'veon, Hopkins, Thomas, or Ingram coming to K.C? 

Archived