Redskins one of "most likely" landing spots for Antonio Brown

Redskins gonna Redskins.  A second, or even third round pick is too much for a 31 year old diva wide receiver.  But a first rounder?  Heck no.  

The three teams that have shown the most interest in wide receiver Antonio Brown to date are the Oakland Raiders, Washington Redskins and Tennessee Titans, league sources told ESPN.

Thus, the battle for Brown could develop into a battle between Grudens -- Raiders coach Jon and Redskins coach Jay.

Other teams also have had conversations with the Pittsburgh Steelers, and one always could emerge. But the belief as of now is that the Raiders, Redskins and Titans are the most likely landing spots, sources said.

The Steelers' asking price started out as a first-round pick and other compensation, but now has been reduced to a first-round pick. It doesn't mean the Steelers will get it in return for Brown, but their goals are now more realistic.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26115532/raiders-3-most-interested-ab

1 hour ago, bigdog44 said:

Why would he come here? To play with Colt McCoy????  Think Washington is just being used to pump the trade market up. 

Yeah, I don't think we're that stupid to offer a first round pick. I could see us offering a second round pick + another because we are in fact that stupid and desperate.

1 hour ago, taylor made said:

Yeah, I don't think we're that stupid to offer a first round pick. I could see us offering a second round pick + another because we are in fact that stupid and desperate.

If we do in fact trade a 2nd and other picks for AB, then say goodbye to trading up to get Murray or any other QB. It's one or the other.

Archived