Jump to content
naptownskinsfan

Redskins one of "most likely" landing spots for Antonio Brown

Recommended Posts

Redskins gonna Redskins.  A second, or even third round pick is too much for a 31 year old diva wide receiver.  But a first rounder?  Heck no.  

Quote

The three teams that have shown the most interest in wide receiver Antonio Brown to date are the Oakland Raiders, Washington Redskins and Tennessee Titans, league sources told ESPN.

Thus, the battle for Brown could develop into a battle between Grudens -- Raiders coach Jon and Redskins coach Jay.

Other teams also have had conversations with the Pittsburgh Steelers, and one always could emerge. But the belief as of now is that the Raiders, Redskins and Titans are the most likely landing spots, sources said.

The Steelers' asking price started out as a first-round pick and other compensation, but now has been reduced to a first-round pick. It doesn't mean the Steelers will get it in return for Brown, but their goals are now more realistic.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26115532/raiders-3-most-interested-ab

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would he come here? To play with Colt McCoy????  Think Washington is just being used to pump the trade market up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigdog44 said:

Why would he come here? To play with Colt McCoy????  Think Washington is just being used to pump the trade market up. 

Yeah, I don't think we're that stupid to offer a first round pick. I could see us offering a second round pick + another because we are in fact that stupid and desperate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This would be a splash move that absolutely blows up on the football field. He’ll be in burgundy and gold by the draft...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kyler Murray and Antonio Brown would be the most Dan Snyder thing ever. I hate Bruce as much as anyone but this would have Dan written all over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

This would be a splash move that absolutely blows up on the football field. He’ll be in burgundy and gold by the draft...

Blows up as in works, or blows up in their faces?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, taylor made said:

Yeah, I don't think we're that stupid to offer a first round pick. I could see us offering a second round pick + another because we are in fact that stupid and desperate.

If we do in fact trade a 2nd and other picks for AB, then say goodbye to trading up to get Murray or any other QB. It's one or the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Blows up as in works, or blows up in their faces?

Obviously the latter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dan will go all in on him sadly because he is a star and Synder likes to collect them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI a third round pick is not too much for AB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

FYI a third round pick is not too much for AB. 

I mean a third no!! A top or second yes!!! His contract I mean he earned it but does he live up to that here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I mean a third no!! A top or second yes!!! His contract I mean he earned it but does he live up to that here?

Not with the QBs on the roster as of now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Obviously the latter

Okay. I was wondering if your stated position of hating everything they do in posts was taking a detour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×