Rumor: Raiders Considering drafting Haskins or Murray

bucksavage1

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Potentially. However equally We are also linked to QBs because we have an opportunity to get better and cheaper at the QB position

I am telling you with absolute certainty (take it or leave it) we have no interest in moving on from DC. Murray is a massive bust and haskins is not better then Carr in any facet of playing QB

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Murray is an incredible QB. He is a no-brainer at #4 if he somehow gets there

Murray isn't 1/2 the player Tebow or RG3 was. 

Murray is a massive Bust waiting to happen.

1 hour ago, OG_C2X said:

Murray isn't 1/2 the player Tebow or RG3 was. 

Murray is a massive Bust waiting to happen.

Tebow wasn’t a good good NFL prospect at all... should of been taken 3rd Round topps. As prospects RG3 >>>> Murray >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tebow

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Where's there smoke, there is fire

As we saw last year, the Raiders are terrible at concealing front office info. So these reports may have some truth to them.

Beat Writer Michael Gehlken is adamant Carr is our guy and wont be traded. Reminds me how last year Vic Tafur was adamant they wouldn't deal Mack until it happened....

Really hard to be a fan of this team when we are getting rid of all our decent players.  I understand Carr isn't the best on the planet, but man am I tired of this 20 year rebuild.  If we draft a QB and they bust, and we start another rebuild, I'm probably going to have to take 3-4 years off from watching football.  I'm worn out from all this bullspit.  We'd be smart to draft a couple receivers and a TE.  If we got Noah Fant with one of our late firsts and a WR in the second and fourth, and resigned J. Cook after he decided to come back from testing FA, I guarantee D. Carr would have one of the best years of his career.  Second year in the same system, legit receivers all over, maybe pickup a RB via FA (L. Bell, M. Ingram), we'd be set.  I just don't see why we don't stick with a pretty good player in D. Carr and let him stick with the system for 10 years.  Whatever.  Just waiting on the draft and season now.

8 hours ago, roi34 said:

Article doesnt make sense. The contracts reggie handed out hurt our cap? He saved us from cap hell and we have 80 mill in room

I believe there is truth to what you said.  He cleaned house what......five years ago. 

Carr was gun shy for the use of a better term after he broke his leg then he struggled with a new play book.  He finally, in my opinion got his mojo back last year.  I feel he can be a first line QB for the Raiders.  Remember, Coaches and GM's do serious lying this time of the year.  I guarantee the draft will be exciting this year.  Four pics in the top 35......or 36?

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

As we saw last year, the Raiders are terrible at concealing front office info. So these reports may have some truth to them.

Beat Writer Michael Gehlken is adamant Carr is our guy and wont be traded. Reminds me how last year Vic Tafur was adamant they wouldn't deal Mack until it happened....

Yes that's is evident. There's is a lot of rumors going around about the Raiders that happened to be true. I believed Tafur until Mack was shipped out. Now I take what he says for a grain of salt. A lot of the Oakland beat writers has been salty since Gruden was hired.

. Gruden and Mayock are cleaning house going into Vegas 

There is another article on Walter Football saying that the Raiders like Bosa and Williams if they decide to pass or miss out on QBs. But are not really enthusiastic about taking another tackle after investing in PJ Hall and  Mo Hurst last year

5 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Dude just stop. Even if Murray was a bust Tebow was never a good qb. He was a good rb though.

Dude no. Murray isnt a good QB either. Hes a hell of a baseball player. 

This is my point. Tebow was a better prospect then Murray from an evaluation standpoint 

6 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Dude no. Murray isnt a good QB either. Hes a hell of a baseball player. 

This is my point. Tebow was a better prospect then Murray from an evaluation standpoint 

This is nonsense, did you see Tebows throwing motion? He had a crazy wind up and the offense he ran in college was 1 read then run. Tebow was a obvious bust for obvious reasons and he wasn't 4.3 fast.

Archived