Josh Rosen

Wolzen

8 minutes ago, Royal_VT said:

Apparently he(Rosen) was not on Denvers draft board last year (per Ben Allbright), so I doubt that they are looking to trade for him. 

If Elway thinks Haskins is a franchise QB, they trade 10, 41, and 2020 1st up to grab him in a heartbeat. Time will tell.

True but having those high hopes for their new FA Keenam may have had something to do with that one, things have changed. Not saying I want Rosen, just pointing trade options in a different aspect for consideration. 

I really don't think the Bronco's would get Haskins that cheap.  Anyway,  For ****s and giggles, I would like to see what Rosen would have done behind the NE O line.  That line gave Brady approx. 5 seconds per play.  Unbelievable protection!  Rosen was sacked 45 times.  I can imagine him just saying sometime last season, F**k this!  I am not a big Rosen fan, but I do believe he knows how to play QB, but not getting his *** kicked, and hard, every game.  If Denver could get him for a third rounder, hell yes!  We have done much worse in the past. 

If the price is a 3rd, we'd be outside of our minds not to go for it. His contract is something like 3 years $6 million ............ What will make this interesting is that I can see some of the good teams entering the bidding war. Teams like the Chargers, Patriots, Steelers will never ever get a chance like this to get their heir apparent because they are never bad enough to do so.

35 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

If the price is a 3rd, we'd be outside of our minds not to go for it. His contract is something like 3 years $6 million ............ What will make this interesting is that I can see some of the good teams entering the bidding war. Teams like the Chargers, Patriots, Steelers will never ever get a chance like this to get their heir apparent because they are never bad enough to do so.

I agree. With the 10th pick this year and expectation  that Broncos want , they need to draft Lock (Murray and Haskins are out of the picture at 10 without trading up).

Except if Denver tank next year to take a QB in the top 5.

Too risky to not take a QB this year at 10. We are not 1 player to go to SB. We don't have a QB for the future. Take 1 with this pick

I'd rather build up to a top 3 defense and a solid offensive line before investing a top 10 pick on a QBOTF.  The Broncos put those two things together and aim for a QBOTF next year, there would be a nice foundation for a young QB to walk into without having to games on his shoulders.  With that said, I am all for a top offensive lineman, top CB, or Devin White at 10.  Devin White is my choice at 10 if he is there. 

I am also up for the Broncos getting the Auburn QB in the 2nd if he is there...I am not opposed to an early round draft pick on a QB, just not the 10th overall.  

32 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

I'd rather build up to a top 3 defense and a solid offensive line before investing a top 10 pick on a QBOTF.  The Broncos put those two things together and aim for a QBOTF next year, there would be a nice foundation for a young QB to walk into without having to games on his shoulders.  With that said, I am all for a top offensive lineman, top CB, or Devin White at 10.  Devin White is my choice at 10 if he is there. 

I am also up for the Broncos getting the Auburn QB in the 2nd if he is there...I am not opposed to an early round draft pick on a QB, just not the 10th overall.  

The only problem for QB next year is you need to trade up (or suck next season) and invest to much on futur choice to be competitive during 5 yrs. With the 10th pick you have a possibility without trade up to take a QB.

My preference is Devin White too but in 2nd choice i take Drew Lock

If Rosen learns to keep his B-I-G M-O-U-T-H shut and let his talent at QB show what he is made of maybe, just maybe, he will be a success in the NFL.  It was obvious in AZ his team mates just didn't GAF about him or his opinions.  If Denver can get him in a reasonable deal, sit him behind Flacco for a while and mentor him about cooling his rhetoric, it might just be a positive situation for our beloved Broncos. It's just gotta be better than Pax.  

1 hour ago, French Fan said:

The only problem for QB next year is you need to trade up (or suck next season) and invest to much on futur choice to be competitive during 5 yrs. With the 10th pick you have a possibility without trade up to take a QB.

My preference is Devin White too but in 2nd choice i take Drew Lock

Might be true; however, a lot of teams who picked last year, and who will pick this year are drafting THEIR QBOTF.  If the Broncos have a reasonable year (they do have the 2nd toughest schedule in the league this year...not sure how that always happens, but I like it) and go 9-7, or 8-8, and they are sitting at 15 next year...and you have a 15 teams ahead who have their QB settled, then chances are a QB will fall and the Broncos can stay idle or move up a few spots.  I mean, if Trevor Lawrence comes out next year, I'd suspect he goes #1 not matter what...if he comes out next year, and the Broncos are stuck at 15 and all of the other position are taken care of...I am okay giving up a few picks and a player to get to #1 for him...if that's all the Broncos would need...why not???

14 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Might be true; however, a lot of teams who picked last year, and who will pick this year are drafting THEIR QBOTF.  If the Broncos have a reasonable year (they do have the 2nd toughest schedule in the league this year...not sure how that always happens, but I like it) and go 9-7, or 8-8, and they are sitting at 15 next year...and you have a 15 teams ahead who have their QB settled, then chances are a QB will fall and the Broncos can stay idle or move up a few spots.  I mean, if Trevor Lawrence comes out next year, I'd suspect he goes #1 not matter what...if he comes out next year, and the Broncos are stuck at 15 and all of the other position are taken care of...I am okay giving up a few picks and a player to get to #1 for him...if that's all the Broncos would need...why not???

I believe Lawrence is a slave to the NCAA for another 2 years minimum, since he was a true freshman this year.

Tua, Fromm, Herbert are the top 3 going into 2020 draft. Lawrence for 2021.

Archived