Would Dorsey trade up??? If so for who? And what would he be willing to give up?

brownie man

16 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Next season we will probably be losing some free agents.

Potential quality to high end free agents:

Damarious Randall
Joe Schobert
Rashard Higgins
Greg Robinson

I think Randall gets locked up, Schobert too.  Higgins most likely, unless he has a really solid year and someone wants to overpay. Robinson will get PAID if he plays like he did the last half of last year.

Lesser free agents but could still get enough coin to matter:

Emmanuel Ogbah

I feel like someone will overpay for him.  @Thomas5737 if he gets a GM for sure.  10/100 million. 😆 

Derrick Kindred

JAG.

Briean Boddy Calhoun

He’s a free agent this year.

Kindred sucks and needs to be replaced. 

If BBC gets anything over 3 million per year I'm happy for him where ever he is. 

Higgins has improved a lot, if he improves again and wants some sweet $$$$ let him go, we would get a 3rd if it is a high apy

Randall I'd like to keep at 10 per year, same with schobert. 

Tretter wi be off contract next year, if he goes and gets a pay rise let him. 

Robinson will get 50 million if he has a good season, we can't a lfford that really. 

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think Randall gets locked up, Schobert too.  Higgins most likely, unless he has a really solid year and someone wants to overpay. Robinson will get PAID if he plays like he did the last half of last year.

I feel like someone will overpay for him.  @Thomas5737 if he gets a GM for sure.  10/100 million. 😆 

JAG.

He’s a free agent this year.

Randall and Schobert are the ones I envision getting resigned as well.

Higgins and Robinson are the guys I see getting good enough contracts for higher comp picks. If Higgins is healthy for 16 games next year we just need to remember what Adam Humphries and Tyrell Williams get on the open market this year.

Emmanuel Ogbah if he can get 4-6 sacks next year will get a big enough pay day from someone that we get a mid round pick.

Derrick Kindred would all depend on playing time. If he plays a decent amount of the snaps JAGS get second contracts too, 75% of the NFL is made up of JAGs and those could easily equate to late round picks.

Briean Boddy Calhoun is a RFA this year and John Dorsey has already said the plan is to tender him and Higgins which would then make him and UFA next year just like Rashard Higgins.

17 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I could see him trading up a few pots using the 4th or our layer 3rd if someone he loved was there at 12-14

I dont think it is ever sensical to trade up using next years 1st. 

Need to keep the money in the bank.

We have 3 5ths to play with, too.

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Higgins isn’t going to command a lot of money to sign, and neither is Schobert IMO 

Higgins will probably be in the Kenny Stills range. 4/32mill which is more than do-able. 

However, this team cannot let Schobert even sniff FA. He is a borderline and should be Pro-Bowl LB. I would offer him 5/50mill which puts him in the Levonte David range.

46 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Ed Oliver or Brian Burns, that's it, IMO.

If you stand pat at 17, you take either:

1. Burns

2. Ferrell

3. Wilkins

4. Tillery

5. Hockenson

6. DeAndre Baker? We'll see how he tests

7. Byron Murphy

One of these guys should be available.

What about Sweat? I would put him on this list and take off the CB's. CB is a need for sure but I don't think it's a bigger need then DT, DE, or LB so I don't think we should use our 1st rounder on CB and considering the elite talant coming in this draft on the d-line I think picking one of those positions is a no brainer. In Dorsey I trust so time will tell and honestly after FA we will probably have a better idea where he is leaning. 

43 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Is there any player Dorsey or fans would be okay with giving up picks 17 and 49 for the Bills 9th pick to select? Curious for my mock draft I plan to do.

Oliver if he is available, Williams if he falls too, Ferrell would be great as well, Sweat would work too, and White would be OK but prob gonna be a d-line player. But I dont know about giving up out 2nd rounder, I'd be happier if they waiting a couple picks until it was only a 3rd rounder. Just my opinion 

2 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Higgins isn’t going to command a lot of money to sign, and neither is Schobert IMO 

Schobert is a head of kirksey, I think it will be 10-11 per year. 

Higgins should be the 3-4 million mark.

55 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Is there any player Dorsey or fans would be okay with giving up picks 17 and 49 for the Bills 9th pick to select? Curious for my mock draft I plan to do.

Q Williams Bosa Josh Allen

Ed Oliver

Devin White

I think that’d be it 

3 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Ed Oliver

Devin White

I think that’d be it 

Exactly right. Giving up a 3rd rounder adds a couple players to that but for our 2nd rounder it would have to be one of those 4 players cause I don't even think White is worth our 1st and 2nd. So maybe not exactly right but pretty darn close imo 

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Ed Oliver

Devin White

I think that’d be it 

I can see it now.

**Rodger Goodell marches to the podium at pick 9. 

** "We have a trade to announce" 

***HEAVY BREATHING***

** Rodger Goodell: "The Cleveland Browns have traded picks with the Buffalo Bills"

***I stand up from the couch wide-eyed***

**Rodger Goodell: "And with the 9th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.....the Cleveland Browns select................LB, Devin White, LSU.

***I scream like a pre-pubescent child and crack a BudLight over my head. Run to the apartment balcony and wake up every neighbor I have with a Johnny Drama "VICTORY!!!!!"*** 

Archived