New two-round mock draft with trades

DoleINGout

Notable Transactions:

*Cardinals acquire Dee Ford

*Chiefs acquire 2020 conditional second round selection & 2019 third round selection

*Packers acquire Justin Houston

*Chiefs acquire J'Mon Moore, 2019 third round selection & 2020 second round selection

*Chargers acquire Josh Rosen

*Cardinals acquire 2019 second round selection & 2020 second round selection from Chargers

*Dolphins acquire Derek Carr

*Raiders acquire Danny Amendola, 2019 second round selection & conditional 2020 draft selection from Dolphins

*Jaguars acquire Nick Foles

*Raiders acquire Antonio Brown

*Steelers acquire 2019 first round selection & swap 2019 second round selection with Raiders

*Niners acquire Trae Waynes

*Redskins acquire Teddy Bridgewater

1. Cardinals - Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma

2. Niners - Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State

3. Jets - Josh Allen, OLB, Kentucky

4. Raiders - Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State

5. Buccaneers - Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama

6. Giants - Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan

7. Jaguars - Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma

8. Lions - Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama

9. Bills - Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson

10. Broncos - Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

11. Bengals - Andre Dillard, LT, Washington State

12. Packers - Devin White, LB, LSU

13. Dolphins - Jawaan Taylor, RT, Florida

14. Falcons - T.J. Hockerson, TE, Iowa

15. Redskins - D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss

16. Panthers - Jonah Williams, LT, Alabama

17. Browns - Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson

18. Vikings - Cody Ford, RT, Oklahoma

19. Titans - Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson

20. Steelers - Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama

21. Seahawks - Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State

22. Ravens - Devin Bush, LB, Michigan

23. Texans - Jonathan Abram, SS, Mississippi State

24. Raiders - Jachai Polite, DE, Florida

25. Eagles - Nasir Adderley, FS, Kentucky

26. Colts - Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia

27. Steelers* - Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama

28. Chargers - Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple

29. Chiefs - Byron Murphy, CB, Washington

30. Packers - Noah Fant, TE, Iowa

31. Rams - Jaylen Ferguson, DE, Louisiana Tech

32. Patriots - Drew Lock, QB, Missouri

33. Cardinals - Greg Little, LT, Ole Miss

34. Colts - Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State

35. Steelers* - Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia

36. Niners - Deionte Thompson, FS, Alabama

37. Giants - Daniel Jones, QB, Duke

38. Jaguars - Andraez "Greedy" Williams, CB, LSU

39. Buccaneers - Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson

40. Bills - Devin Singletary, RB, Florida Atlantic

41. Broncos - Tytus Howard, RT, Alabama State

42. Bengals - Garrett Bradbury, RG, NC State

43. Lions - Brian Burns, DE, Florida State

44. Packers - Taylor Rapp, SS, Washington

45. Falcons - Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame

46. Redskins - Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame

47. Panthers - K'Neal Harry, WR, Arizona State

48. Raiders* - A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss

49. Browns - Joejuan Williams, CB, Vanderbilt

50. Vikings - Dre'Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State

51. Titans - Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State

52. Raiders* - Damien Harris, RB, Alabama

53. Eagles - Kaleb McGary, RT, Washington

54. Texans - Dalton Risner, RG, Kansas State

55. Texans - David Edwards, RT, Wisconsin

56. Patriots - Oshane Ximines, DE, Old Dominion

57. Eagles - Gerald Willis, DT, Miami

58. Cowboys - Charles Omenihu, DE, Texas

59. Colts - Tyshun "Deebo" Samuel, WR, South Carolina

60. Cardinals* - Eric McCoy, LG, Texas A&M

61. Chiefs - Elgton Jenkins, C, Texas A&M

62. Saints - Will Grier, QB, West Virginia

63. Chiefs - Chris Lindstrom, RG, BC

64. Patriots - JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Last mock until pro day's and free agency is well underway. Also, may I add:

*Redskins acquire Teddy Bridgewater

Lawrence does not fit the Browns defensive scheme. I would MUCH rather have 

1, 17: Ferrell DE Clemson 

2, 49: Dre'Mont Jones DT THE Ohio State University 

Actually that would be the perfect draft (or at least the first 2 rounds) for the Browns and I would be a very happy man. Lawrence is more of a NT and would fit into a 3-4 defense much better then a 4-3 which we have imo. 

Not a fan for the Packers.  Trading for Houston makes no sense, if we are going to trade draft capital it would be for a younger edge rusher.  Not a huge fan of the draft either.  Like the White pick but there are some OL available at 30 and in the second that warrant a look, namely Bradbury and Risner.

3 hours ago, DisplacedViking said:

Nice work on this. What do you think the Vikings would get in return from the 49ers for Trae Waynes?

Thank you, I don't think there is going to be much more than a third round draft selction given up for Trae Waynes and maybe one additional day three selection either in 2019 or 2020. Waynes of course is still only signed for a year, but I like his fit with the Niners actually pretty well.

2 hours ago, atown703 said:

great 1st for Carolina but I would prefer Ximines in the 2nd. We need pass rushers bad

Duelly noted. Ximines would be a great pick and make a ton of sense. However I sense the Panthers may still be in a bit of a window to win now and not hold patience with a day two rookie to lead their pass rush this season. For that reason, I think there's a strong possibility we see the Panthers explore trade opportunities and free agency for the unusually abundant amount of abailable edge defenders.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

*Delaware.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Not a fan.

Wilkins seems kind of meh with Oliver on the board and Jawaan Taylor, Metcalf and Hockenson.

Round 2 there are all those WR's available and you have the Bills go RB? Can't get on board with this one.

Hockerson is a good pick but may have sort of dropped out of the top ten from the combination of his performance at the combine and fellow tight ends Irv Smith Jr. and Noah Fant. Metcalf to me is a reasonable pick at nine for Buffalo but the medical may bring shades of Sammy Watkins back to the Bills organization up top. I believe Ed Oliver's size and medical history may also scare the Bills organization away when compared to the ultra productive and reliable Christian Wilkins coming from a National Championship winning program. Winning pedigree like that can be a selling point too don't forget. As for offensive line, I don't know that there is a true top ten pick in this years draft in that group so unless the Bills trade down, I don't think they'd trust the value of reaching for a guy like Taylor who comes from the warm climate of Florida and plays right tackle primarily.

In the second round? A case could be made for Damien Harris instead of Singletary after the combines both had, and I do see the Bills wanting to solidify their backfield more with LeSean McCoy in the twilight of his prime. Maybe a receiver is available who makes sense just as much if not more so than any runningback, however Brian Daboll coached at Alabama and is familar with the impact of physical offense versus finesse. Plenty of receivers are available in free agency as well. Any names you might throw out there?

9 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I love Greedy alot but unless you think we are dealing Ramsey/Bouye I'm not sure we're going there. Signing Foles means they want to try and win now so I think that 2nd round pick probably has to be an OL/TE

Ramsey may be dealt if not this off-season then possibly during the regular season or even next off-season. I guess the same could apply to AJ Bouye. Greedy in the slot to fill the old "Colvin nickle" role is represents a strong value in my opinion at the top of the second round for Jacksonville. In terms of taking a tight there, I'm not sure I see a player available in that spot who is worth reaching for right now. Offensive line could be a smart alternative to the Williams selection however the impact of a rookie might be less than what someone in secondary can make right away. Free agency also has a chance to yield a reliable option along the offensive line as well. Are there any free agents to be that cole to mind for the Jaguars?

31 minutes ago, ToonPatriot said:

There is just no way Patriots pick a QB at #32, even if Lock did drop.

Also, Fant is in contention to be the first TE to go off the board in April, no way does he end up being 3rd.

So Fant may very eell go first but the top three tight ends are all easy first round picks. My order just happens to place Fant third right now. After his forty, Fant may get some team to draft him sooner but with the depth at the top this year I like his draft slot at 30.

1 minute ago, badgers0821 said:

Not a fan for the Packers.  Trading for Houston makes no sense, if we are going to trade draft capital it would be for a younger edge rusher.  Not a huge fan of the draft either.  Like the White pick but there are some OL available at 30 and in the second that warrant a look, namely Bradbury and Risner.

I think the Packers would solidfy their defense nicely with Devin White and Taylor Rapp, and Fant at 30 is a great value that could add a new dimension to the Packers offense. Perhaps Bradberry or one of the other top interior linemen like Risner or Eric McCoy would be a wiser choice with one of the picks, but they would certainly have selected playmakers in White, Fant, and Rapp which seems like the type of player they've trended towards targeting in the last year or two.

Archived