New two-round mock draft with trades

DoleINGout

On 3/3/2019 at 3:26 AM, DoleINGout said:

Notable Transactions:

*Cardinals acquire Justin Houston

*Chiefs acquire 2020 conditional third round selection & 2019 third round selection

*Packers acquire Dee Ford

*Chiefs acquire J'Mon Moore, 2019 third round selection & 2020 second round selection

*Chargers acquire Josh Rosen

*Cardinals acquire 2019 second round selection & 2020 second round selection from Chargers

*Dolphins acquire Derek Carr

*Raiders acquire Danny Amendola, 2019 second round selection & conditional 2020 draft selection from Dolphins

*Jaguars acquire Nick Foles

*Raiders acquire Antonio Brown

*Steelers acquire 2019 first round selection & swap 2019 second round selection with Raiders

*Niners acquire Trae Waynes

*Redskins acquire Teddy Bridgewater

1. Cardinals - Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma

2. Niners - Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State

3. Jets - Josh Allen, OLB, Kentucky

4. Raiders - Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State

5. Buccaneers - Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama

6. Giants - Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan

7. Jaguars - D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss

8. Lions - Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama

9. Bills - Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

10. Broncos - Devin White, LB, LSU

11. Bengals - Andre Dillard, LT, Washington State

12. Packers - T.J. Hockerson, TE, Iowa

13. Dolphins - Jawaan Taylor, RT, Florida

14. Falcons - Christian Wilkerson, DT, Clemson

15. Redskins - Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma

16. Panthers - Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State

17. Browns - Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson

18. Vikings - Cody Ford, RT, Oklahoma

19. Titans - Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson

20. Steelers - Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama

21. Seahawks - Jonah Williams, LG, Alabama

22. Ravens - Jonathan Abram, FS, Mississippi State

23. Texans - Deandre Baker, CB, Gerogia

24. Raiders - Jachai Polite, DE, Florida

25. Eagles - Nasir Adderley, FS, Kentucky

26. Colts - Devin Bush, LB, Michigan

27. Steelers* - Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama

28. Chargers - Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple

29. Chiefs - Byron Murphy, CB, Washington

30. Packers - Noah Fant, TE, Iowa

31. Rams - Jaylen Ferguson, DE, Louisiana Tech

32. Patriots - Drew Lock, QB, Missouri

33. Cardinals - Greg Little, LT, Ole Miss

34. Colts - Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State

35. Steelers* - Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia

36. Niners - Deionte Thompson, FS, Alabama

37. Giants - Daniel Jones, QB, Duke

38. Jaguars - Dalton Risner, RG, Kansas State

39. Buccaneers - Andraez "Greedy" Williams, CB, LSU

40. Bills - Garrett Bradbury, RG, NC State

41. Broncos - Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson

42. Bengals - Chris Lindstrom, RG, BC

43. Lions - Brian Burns, DE, Florida State

44. Packers - Taylor Rapp, SS, Washington

45. Falcons - Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame

46. Redskins - Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame

47. Panthers - K'Neal Harry, WR, Arizona State

48. Raiders* - A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss

49. Browns - Joejuan Williams, CB, Vanderbilt

50. Vikings - Dre'Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State

51. Titans - Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State

52. Raiders* - Damien Harris, RB, Alabama

53. Eagles - Kaleb McGary, RT, Washington

54. Texans - Eric McCoy, LG, Texas A&M

55. Texans - David Edwards, RT, Wisconsin

56. Patriots - Oshane Ximines, DE, Old Dominion

57. Eagles - Gerald Willis, DT, Miami

58. Cowboys - Charles Omenihu, DE, Texas

59. Colts - Tyshun "Deebo" Samuel, WR, South Carolina

60. Cardinals* - Tytus Howard, RT, Alabama State

61. Chiefs - Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State

62. Saints - Will Grier, QB, West Virginia

63. Chiefs - Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, FS, Florida

64. Patriots - JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford

🔝If I had to make changes.🔝

5 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

looking at the combine measurements along with Marrones tedency on OL hes picked im going with Jawaan Taylor is likely his OT number 1.  he loves 34inch arms or longer. weight is decently important(last year was the smallest he drafted and he was still 305 pounds but he was 6 foot 7 with some good arms and a good vert jump.  taylor should be a good RT or LT i think. 

Check my update at the top of this page. Nick Foles -- I called that one it seems. But who did Foles connect with well besides DeFillipo? Alshon Jeffery. So, in light of his combine performance, I changed the pick from Marquise Brown to D.K. Metcalf. I know it won't make you happy but I'm sure you won't hate it AS MUCH... hopefully.

4 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Check my update at the top of this page. Nick Foles -- I called that one it seems. But who did Foles connect with well besides DeFillipo? Alshon Jeffery. So, in light of his combine performance, I changed the pick from Marquise Brown to D.K. Metcalf. I know it won't make you happy but I'm sure you won't hate it AS MUCH... hopefully.

last year we were connected to Kirk cousins and u see how that played out.  Foles to jacksonville is no sure thing.  hell if u wanna look at other guys that we were connected to in the lat few years we were supposedly gonna sign olvier vernon a well but that didnt happen either. 

Foles isnt gonna magically make the jags better. hes not much of an upgrade over bortles and i think foles will struggle here becaue we lack the offensive talent the eagles had.  do a te comparison. foles loves throwing to the TE and we have 0 at TE.  the whole foles thing just smells like a bunch of lazy reporting.   my biggest problem with Metcalf besides his durability problems(2 years and 2 injuries in college including a neck injury) is his lack of agility and if u watch the tape he struggles with getting in and out of breaks so essentially we are drafting a stephen hill like wr.  not sure we need that when we invested a 2nd last year with Chark who is that guy.   we need a true number 1 wr and i dont think this class has a true number 1 and if marrone is gonna keep the offensive philosophy the same wr isnt a huge deal. 

better off picking hockenson. 

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

last year we were connected to Kirk cousins and u see how that played out.  Foles to jacksonville is no sure thing.  hell if u wanna look at other guys that we were connected to in the lat few years we were supposedly gonna sign olvier vernon a well but that didnt happen either. 

Foles isnt gonna magically make the jags better. hes not much of an upgrade over bortles and i think foles will struggle here becaue we lack the offensive talent the eagles had.  do a te comparison. foles loves throwing to the TE and we have 0 at TE.  the whole foles thing just smells like a bunch of lazy reporting.   my biggest problem with Metcalf besides his durability problems(2 years and 2 injuries in college including a neck injury) is his lack of agility and if u watch the tape he struggles with getting in and out of breaks so essentially we are drafting a stephen hill like wr.  not sure we need that when we invested a 2nd last year with Chark who is that guy.   we need a true number 1 wr and i dont think this class has a true number 1 and if marrone is gonna keep the offensive philosophy the same wr isnt a huge deal. 

better off picking hockenson. 

Hock was the pick in my first mock draft. I see what youre saying there, but as far as Metcalf I think he fits the #1 prototype for Foles and DeFillipo and the Jags pretty well.

53 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Which is why it's probably going to happen and why I then mocked it. Wouldn't bee terrible though with Antonio Brown/AJ Brown/Marcell Ateman and a quarterback for Gruden to work with in Haskins. Not to mention the other guys they're mocked to take here.

Are there better ideas? Surely, but I'm trying to be realistic rather than smart with my mock drafts.

Yes lol. Draft BPA and keep Carr.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:58 AM, badgers0821 said:

Not a fan for the Packers.  Trading for Houston makes no sense, if we are going to trade draft capital it would be for a younger edge rusher.  Not a huge fan of the draft either.  Like the White pick but there are some OL available at 30 and in the second that warrant a look, namely Bradbury and Risner.

Yeah, there's no way Houston is worth that compensation at his age.

Archived