Jags to sign Nick Foles

vike daddy

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So in other words Foles made a mistake opting out of the $20M he was guaranteed by the Eagles or whichever club he was traded too?

Everyone keeps assuming Foles has no other options? Once again the APY or Length doesn't  matter, the Guaranteed  portion does. Be shocked if it's not 40+ (2 yrs worth Guaranteed basically), shocked.

Foles has stated publicly he wants to start and likely wants more stability than a tag on a team where he isnt "their guy".

I could see $40, but it's not going 4 yrs. 

I'm guessing 3 yrs, 50-54 million, 40 guaranteed.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Foles has stated publicly he wants to start and likely wants more stability than a tag on a team where he isnt "their guy".

I could see $40, but it's not going 4 yrs. 

I'm guessing 3 yrs, 50-54 million, 40 guaranteed.

The 4th year will never matter unless the first 2-3 go as planned. You guarantee  40m on a 3 year deal , he's basically making the same thing as a 4 year deal or you're guaranteed a 3rd season? No?

Length and Overall Number 10 yr 250M doesn't matter so long as it's  structured with guarantees in the first 2 seasons. 3 at most. Doubt he signs anything similar to the Bortles deal.

this is Just a Rumor. if the jags were really signing him right now they would be investigated for tampering not to mention yall remember Last offseason when it was the jags to sign cousins and yall remember how it turned out. the jags stayed set on what they valued cousins at and let the vikings take cousins at an exorbant cost. 

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

The 4th year will never matter unless the first 2-3 go as planned. You guarantee  40m on a 3 year deal , he's basically making the same thing as a 4 year deal or you're guaranteed a 3rd season? No?

Length and Overall Number 10 yr 250M doesn't matter so long as it's  structured with guarantees in the first 2 seasons. 3 at most. Doubt he signs anything similar to the Bortles deal.

For sure.

What I'm saying is I think it'll be basically be a 2 yr deal, average between 16-18M per imo.

On 3/6/2019 at 4:03 PM, patriotsheatyan said:

This could help Jacksonville get to 8-8. 

nope.  he needs a supporting cast and we dont have 1 and we cant afford 1 like he had with the eagles. 

i mean compare the jags OL and the Eagles OL. jags probably have them beat at LG and and a Push at center but eagles definitely have the edge at tackle and probably RG(i think brooks is their rg)

Archived