Who are your new top five draft prospects? Top 10?

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

1a. Nick Bosa

1b. Josh Allen

1c. Quinnen Williams

4. Devin White

5. Rashan Gary

6. Ed Oliver

7. DK Metcalf

8. Celin Ferrell

9. Montez Sweat

10. Jawaan Taylor

This is same for me except for Metcalf put in Jonah WIlliams.    Although Mike Evans and Metcalf would probably be pretty ridiculous.

Also watching the Cowboys last year and how their LB's fly around it would be hard to pass on Devin White and with Lavonte would be a nice duo IMO.  White just checked the boxes today to be a top pick.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Allen over Bosa? Bold. I like it.

I don't 

Not sure if Allen should be getting all this love , i know it's the combine and all but Allen didn't test as well as some of these other guys

For me it's

Q

Bosa

And after today I can't even lie 

White and Allen are tied for me , maybe even White a little ahead, watch the Jets shock people and take White at 3

Gary

Also after today if the top 2 are gone I wouldn't mind trading down for Sweat

Bush stole the show too, really like him late 1st

30 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I don't 

Not sure if Allen should be getting all this love , i know it's the combine and all but Allen didn't test as well as some of these other guys

For me it's

Q

Bosa

And after today I can't even lie 

White and Allen are tied for me , maybe even White a little ahead, watch the Jets shock people and take White at 3

Gary

Also after today if the top 2 are gone I wouldn't mind trading down for Sweat

Bush stole the show too, really like him late 1st

Allen can play coverage. Bosa is a pass rusher only. Not really worried about him testing well. He’s a monster on the field and his numbers werent “bad”. They were okay for a man his size but as long as he didnt fail the combine I think he will stand firm as a top 5 pick. 

8 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I don't 

I still have Bosa at one. But there's no denying the talent Allen has. He moves pretty well for a guy his size. He doesn't need to run a 4.4 with a 1.5 split to get to the QB. His production and tape show he's good enough to play.

Chubb didn't blow anyone away at the combine last year either. Then he played a new position and almost set the rookie record for sacks. If you're good, you're good. That's why Ferrell is still so high on boards. 

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I still have Bosa at one. But there's no denying the talent Allen has. He moves pretty well for a guy his size. He doesn't need to run a 4.4 with a 1.5 split to get to the QB. His production and tape show he's good enough to play.

Chubb didn't blow anyone away at the combine last year either. Then he played a new position and almost set the rookie record for sacks. If you're good, you're good. That's why Ferrell is still so high on boards. 

Exactly. Production and tape are still the tell tale in evaluating. Allen's tape speaks for itself...

The combine is really more for the fans "oh and ahh' appeal now a days...

I heard a scout put it best: 'we use combine to check medicals and for the interviews. The athletic testing portion, we look at the data and if something pops out, we then will go back and watch/study that players tape more'.

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think Chubb is a bad comp

He had an all pro on the other side of him

And he still put up freaky numbers for a guy his size

Like you said Allen's numbers were "okay"

I'm just being devil's advocate here

Archived