2019 NFL Mock Draft, Two Rounds: Murray #1 Overall Pick

BayRaider

That value on the trade between us and Jacksonville is pretty far off. We moved up the same last year and had to give up our 1st and 3 2nd Rounders to move up. Even if you think we will get less. It has to be more than what you have us getting.

Not feeling it all for Miami. Wouldn't touch Grier until day 3. Metkalf is a monster, and solidified his spot as a top 10 pick, but WR isnt a huge need. See them going to free agency for a receiver. The Dolphins are rebuilding in the trenches so if they didn't choose an OL/DL with one of their first two picks, that's a problem.

Great Mock.. Trading back and getting Jonah, than hitting with Brown and im ok with Edwards. Ideally swapping Edwards for Irv Smith or Erik McCoy makes this a A++ DRAFT

We have one TE on roster named Jason Croom lol, TE is a massive need so Irv Smith would be PERFECT

I wouldn't hate that for the Bengals.  I love the first round pick, but I'm a little disappointed that all of the LBs are gone before our second pick.  

If they move Price to RG Bradbury is a great pick, and sets our line for a while.  I'm just not sure they will go that way.  They seem committed to Price at center.  Given the board, I'm not sure where else to go though.

3 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

Do you think the Raiders or Bucs are serious contenders for Haskins if you think the Jags would trade up for him with the Giants getting Rosen?

Numerous reports Raiders want Haskins. Hope it’s not true. But where there’s smoke there’s fire. 

This mock is jacked from the get-go because of:

1. Washington is all in trying to get Rosen because they have no QB and NYG have Lauletta

2. Le'Veon is about to sign with Baltimore now that Collins was arrested.

3. JAX is signing Nick Foles as soon as FA opens so Haskins is out. 

4. Chiefs are not tagging Ford. They are letting him test FA which was reported last night. 

Great Vikings picks, I do think that Ferrell is simply too good to be passed up and might spell the end of Everson Griffen or cause him to be released and then signed for less if he wanted.  Second round pick is very good.

Archived