Draft Stock - Who's up/Who's down

RaidersAreOne

Down for me:

WR Harmon, WR Ridley, DE Polite for 40's and Ferrell for not running a 40.

Up

WR's Boykin, Brown, Butler, Campbell, Metcalf, Samuel, TE's Fant and Wilson I feel those 40's all moved up or solidified their rounds.

DE Allen, Burns,Sweat all tightened up but Allen is already a top 3 but confirms his abilities.

LB's Bush and White tops with Pratt and Johnson looking good with 40's

Q Williams like Allen also tightened up the beliefs of top talent and Bosa proved he's right there with them but nothing stood out.

Great Combine and still got DB's tomorrow    =)

This year's draft is pretty weak so not too many guys have impressed me thus far.  I will give them credit for doing well in the combine drills though.  However, I don't see many elite football players.

48 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Mack Wilson's draft status is now totally on his Pro Day.

To a lesser extent ( I guess ), same goes for LB Terrill Hanks.

Ran a 4.99 on the one attempt, but must have hurt himself during. No way is his speed anywhere above 4.7.

Never saw or heard another mention of him since. New Mexico State's pro day is in 8 days. I hope the kid is good to go, and gets another chance to impress. He must have been devastated to miss out on the Combine opportunities. 

7 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

To a lesser extent ( I guess ), same goes for LB Terrill Hanks.

Ran a 4.99 on the one attempt, but must have hurt himself during. No way is his speed anywhere above 4.7.

Never saw or heard another mention of him since. New Mexico State's pro day is in 8 days. I hope the kid is good to go, and gets another chance to impress. He must have been devastated to miss out on the Combine opportunities. 

Hanks hurt his hamstring running the 40, which explains that time...

Archived