Draft Stock - Who's up/Who's down

RaidersAreOne

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

Hanks hurt his hamstring running the 40, which explains that time...

Figured something like that, but this is the first I'm hearing of the specifics. Hope to soon learn he can give it a full go on his pro day.. or some date set later, if needed. Small school kid with that talent deserves a real shot!

2 hours ago, bzane said:

I realize he tested poorly, ran a slow 40, may have faked an injury after the fact to explain his disappointing performance, and has a bad haircut, but  from what I read he was unfailingly Polite throughout his interviews!

"I be's like, 'Pleeeze', and 'Tank you'!"

Image result for Jachai Polite

????

27 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

To a lesser extent ( I guess ), same goes for LB Terrill Hanks.

Ran a 4.99 on the one attempt, but must have hurt himself during. No way is his speed anywhere above 4.7.

Never saw or heard another mention of him since. New Mexico State's pro day is in 8 days. I hope the kid is good to go, and gets another chance to impress. He must have been devastated to miss out on the Combine opportunities. 

Yeah that dude has wheels. I was expecting him to run a 4.5-4.6 and rip apart the combine. Didn't see him actually run it and get hurt, but that makes a lot of sense. The kid can scoot and is one of the premier athletes in the draft IMO.

He reminds me of Telvin Smith.

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

Yeah that dude has wheels. I was expecting him to run a 4.5-4.6 and rip apart the combine. Didn't see him actually run it and get hurt, but that makes a lot of sense. The kid can scoot and is one of the premier athletes in the draft IMO.

He reminds me of Telvin Smith.

Was easily my biggest  :(  all of yesterday. I expected his speed and movement skills to elevate his value further. Maybe still can, dunno. 

Stock up: Penn State RB Miles Sanders

Stock up: Ohio State RB Mike Weber

Stock Down: Ole Miss OT Greg Little

Stock down: Florida EDGE Jachai Polite

Stock up: Miss. St. EDGE Montez Sweat

Stock up: Kentucky EDGE Josh Allen

Stock up: Auburn CB Jamel Dean - most impressive DB Combine IMHO

Stock up: Ole Miss WR DK Metcalf

Stock down: Georgia RB Elijah Holyfield

Stock up: NC State C Garrett Bradbury

16 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Stock up: Penn State RB Miles Sanders

Stock up: Ohio State RB Mike Weber

Stock Down: Ole Miss OT Greg Little

Stock down: Florida EDGE Jachai Polite

Stock up: Miss. St. EDGE Montez Sweat

Stock up: Kentucky EDGE Josh Allen

Stock up: Auburn CB Jamel Dean - most impressive DB Combine IMHO

Stock up: Ole Miss WR DK Metcalf

Stock down: Georgia RB Elijah Holyfield

Stock up: NC State C Garrett Bradbury

Thought he was pretty stiff in a couple drills. David Long was much better in field work.

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Thought he was pretty stiff in a couple drills. David Long was much better in field work.

Going just based off of the athletic tests. He's a very fast press-man corner with the ideal frame. Doesn't have the fluidity of a great zone corner.

I also believe that Michael Jackson and Amani Oruwariye really helped their stock, to go with Long, Jamel Dean, and Juan Thornhill among the DBs.

Oruwariye looks like a late first-rounder to me, but maybe teams disagree and he'll fall further.

Polite really disappointed, but his tape shows he has talent.  I hear he showed up to the combine out of shape, which is just nuts.  If he's there though on Day 2 when the Bengals are picking, I wouldn't mind pulling the trigger and having Carlos Dunlap mentor him...

Stock up:

David Long. Ok his tape isn't perfect but he is ultra athletic, was apparently great in interviews and fluid in position drills. Top 50 player for me.

Miles Sanders. He put himself in the conversation as the top RB imo.

Harry. Speed was the concern but he was fine.

Fant, Sweat.

Devin Bush. Thinking more top 20 right now after 30-45 before the combine

down:

Polite.

Joejuan Williams.

Nauta

Archived