Haven't done this for years; so why not right.

khodder

3 hours ago, bigdog2372 said:

Williams is the right name, but Quinnen > Greedy

Todd Bowles runs a defense that is incredibly man heavy. Specifically press man, and likes to leave his #1 on an island. Licht loves the long lengthy corners too, I think he'll carry a very high grade in Tampa.

3 hours ago, jebrick said:

Steeler pick is fine.

Colts have Mailk Hooker at FS.  I doubt they draft another FS

I can see Adderley getting some looks at corner and he can have an instant impact defensively for Indy.

I love it Khodder back in action and a brownie mock all the same day.   Even better both of yall picked Oliver who is my draft crush outside of Quinnen Williams.   You and brownie are too good to me sometimes Khodder.   But i still love yall for it  and i hope yall are both 100% right on this pick on draft day.  Oliver and the Falcons were made for each other he is a perfect scheme fit.

3 hours ago, khodder said:

Todd Bowles runs a defense that is incredibly man heavy. Specifically press man, and likes to leave his #1 on an island. Licht loves the long lengthy corners too, I think he'll carry a very high grade in Tampa.

I mean i agree with you one Bowels defense and scheme. But one player is a pretty much generational prospect, who is a clear top-3 player in this draft. And fits Boweles scheme just as well. And fits the mold of the DL he loves to draft. And the other, is at best a top-20 player and arguably not even the best CB in the draft. 

I just feel like you cant pas Quinnen for Greedy here, really doesnt make much sense in my opinion. Mullen, Oruwariye, Dean, Layne are all players who fit the same mold but could be had much later in the draft. No other player like Quinnen in this draft. 

Archived