Haven't done this for years; so why not right.

khodder

3 hours ago, khodder said:

I can see Adderley getting some looks at corner and he can have an instant impact defensively for Indy.

But is he better than Rock Ya-Sin or Oruwariye or Mullan or Love at CB?   Adderley is a very good FS but less of a CB

4 hours ago, khodder said:

Todd Bowles runs a defense that is incredibly man heavy. Specifically press man, and likes to leave his #1 on an island. Licht loves the long lengthy corners too, I think he'll carry a very high grade in Tampa.

Yeah, but here’s the thing. We already have two young guys who excel in press man in Hargreaves and Carlton Davis. Both have been wildly misused under Mike Smith because he insisted on catering to Brent Grimes and making our DBs play off zone. We don’t need any more young DBs, we have plenty, we need a vet presence in that room not another young guy with untapped talent. Front 7 needs more injection of young talent IMO.

54 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Simmons would be a great pick and right now my 2nd favorite pick realistically at 32 only behind Lawrence

Do you think he will be able to play by December?  I don't. Ifg he is there later in the 2nd rd fine, but the ghost of Easley haunts me. . 

Just now, patman said:

Do you think he will be able to play by December?  I don't. Ifg he is there later in the 2nd rd fine, but the ghost of Easley haunts me. . 

realistically he should be able to play the last few games in the regular season and playoffs. He would be 9 months removed from the injury.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, N4L said:

Good to see you around @khodder

You don't think the Cardinals are going to take Murray? It has to be the worst kept secret in draft history honestly

I've heard both that they love him and that they are using him as a smokescreen from people I know with access to the front office team. I don't think the team knows yet and right now are telling people internally both things. Nothing that happens will surprise me.

Archived