Clowney gets Franchise Tag

mse326

38 minutes ago, mse326 said:

You claimed @Apollo Stallion was scouting the box score with him, and now you are. Mario never had a even a good season. He had a couple seasons where he showed up and feasted against about 3 terrible teams making his numbers look better than he was. There is not a single rational person that can have watched them both and come out saying Mario was better.

If you say so

34 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Reports are coming out that the Texans have offered a 1st round pick plus Clowney. Dolphins want more. 

OB is going to ruin this team and the future team. 

Read that this AM, this is such a nightmare scenario. I'm seriously hoping to wake up.

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

so will i get bashed again for bashing bill o brien?  i seriously wish we suck this season so this clown can get fired. 

Yes. I think. Somewhere there is an approved list of people to be bashed and people to worship but u can’t remember who is on which list. 

8 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Supposedly talks are deep with Seattle. I’ve heard for a lineman and two 2nds. 

We will see 

Heard it was Ifedi....  if it was Ifedi and a 1st, I could live with that (prefer we didn't trade Clowney).  Ifedi and 2 2nds also sounds reasonable (based on how poorly the front office has played this thing so far).