What is Rosen worth and to who?

dll2000

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

You saying that you would do something is not explaining why you would it. If you did explain why you would make that move, I guess I missed it. I know I've explained Why I wouldn't be offering a 1st round pick for Rosen.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They’re not just negotiating with the Cardinals, there negotiating against the rest of the league.

It was literally the first line of my initial response my man.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Brown pushed his way out. He had to be traded. Rosen doesn't. 

They could just let the best man win and/or wait for an injury. Rosen is cheap af for the next four years.

I just don't see that working out too well. You just told Rosen he was your guy last year and now you draft Murray. How well do you think the lockeroom will handle that? How will the two QBs handle that? I've seen this drama in DC with a 1st round pick vs a 4th round pick. 

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

Cool, guess we will see what he goes for. 

Well last I heard from my sources is negotiations were stalemated at a whoopie cushion and a bag of tinsel. I’m kind of not sold on it though. Those same sources are telling me the cardinals are definitely taking Murray number one. The latter for sure can be trusted. 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Well last I heard from my sources is negotiations were stalemated at a whoopie cushion and a bag of tinsel. I’m kind of not sold on it though. Those same sources are telling me the cardinals are definitely taking Murray number one. The latter for sure can be trusted. 

So whats the asking price for Rosen from your source?