dll2000

What is Rosen worth and to who?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

The answer to that is no one cares.  "How they answer questions" could not be less important and has nothing to do with what the Cards will have to do or need to do.

And no, that's not leverage.

Ok, let's see this circus unfold if they actaully draft Murray and keep Rosen. To say no one cares is crazy, aren't we discussing this now. So people care. Fans will care, Players will care, the Media will care. People will want answers. 

Edited by Skins212689

29 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Ok, let's see this circus unfold if they actaully draft Murray and keep Rosen. To say no one cares is crazy, aren't we discussing this now. So people care. Fans will care, Players will care, the Media will care. People will want answers. 

I'll rephrase then: No one but you cares.

I'd be good with giving the 32nd pick for Rosen. Even add a later sweetener to the deal. He wasn't great last season, but the issues were more technical - late timings, shuffling toward receiver etc - I think with good coaching and sitting for a season or two will be good for him, and the team he lands at (if he does).

13 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Guys its all a moo point now, Peaches has guaranteed that Rosen will be traded, which means hes 100% staying in AZ

Peaches is wrong so often im suprised he doesnt COWer in fear.

16 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Guys its all a moo point now, Peaches has guaranteed that Rosen will be traded, which means hes 100% staying in AZ

Image result for cows opinion

For every Goff there’s 20 QB’s who struggle their rookie year and never amount to anything but Rosen’s numbers were “less worse” FWIW.

10 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

2020 sure 

Are you sure the 2020 pick won’t be better? ;)

On 3/24/2019 at 3:48 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

I'd be good with giving the 32nd pick for Rosen. Even add a later sweetener to the deal. He wasn't great last season, but the issues were more technical - late timings, shuffling toward receiver etc - I think with good coaching and sitting for a season or two will be good for him, and the team he lands at (if he does).

This is my nightmare. New England getting the heir to Brady. I would get physically ill at the thought of a talented, young QB like Rosen as an understudy to Brady. Even if it's a 3-4 year apprenticeship, it would mean another decade of worrying about NE.