What is Rosen worth and to who?

dll2000

I really want to see the Cards ship out Rosen and draft Murray #1 overall. Not because it's necessarily a good idea, I just want to see the experiment in bucking convention played ALL the way out. Unconventional head coach choice gets the polarizing Heisman QB prospect he gushed over in the past while running the previous QBOTF out of town. That would be a lot of fun to watch as an outsider. It would stress the hell out of me as a fan.

And to stay on topic, my guess is they can get a second round pick for Rosen no problem, possibly a first if they can draw in several bidders.

• Like 1

Redskins should be the most interested. They are just up s*it's creek when it comes to QB. They don't have a present or a future at the position and they aren't really in a position to get a good one in the draft or shell out a ton of money for one. Rosen is probably the perfect solution. If I am them, I am going after him...hard 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

There are a handful of teams with ageing QBs who have decent to good Olines and could use a replacement within a few years.

yeah i can see that, but i dont think any of these teams are going to give up a first to have that, especially with Tua and Clemson Bro coming out in the future

Patriots

Redskins 

Dolphins 

one of these would be my guess. If I'm the Pats I trade a first

If I'm Washington or Miami I trade my first and request a 3rd back or a 1st and 4th and get a second back 

I think Jacksonville is going to try and get a guy like Jarrett Stidham later 

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

Has a 1st-rd QB pick EVER been traded prior to his 2nd year? I can't remember that happening before. 

To my knowledge , No. Which is why this is even more absurd if actually  being considered by their FO.

What is mindboggling  to me is how Kingsbury was hired as the HC, way before Murray was ever considering  entering the draft so what was the plan?

Which begs the question. What the hell was asked and answered  in the interview when asked about taking over the Team and having Josh Rosen run your offense as our FQBOTF? Why was he even given the Job if his answer in any way shape or form wasn't,  Josh is my Man!!!!

SMOKE SCREEN!! Or someone  is actually Smoking!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

By my count there are about 15-17 teams that should be all in on this for maybe even more. You either have no QB or an aging QB or a QB with injury issues, etc. why not take the risk especially if it’s a third rounder or something?

I'm already on record that Klien should be fired on the spot if in one offseason  he fired his HC and traded away his 1st rd pick FQB he sold to the masses just 12 months ago. 

However If THIS IDIOT sells said FQB that they traded up to get mind you using 2 extra picks last year "For Anything  Less" then a 1st let alone the absurd notion a 3rd, He should  never ever be allowed in a NFL Facility again. Period!

Edited by Nabbs4u