Washington Free Agency 2019

lavar703

2 hours ago, Woz said:

That's how Warren Buffett did it. Right?

Warren Buffett? Amateur. 

He needs to listen up when Danny talks. No one reduces the taxes (*) on a Billion dollar franchise like Danny does

(*) By making it worth less. But let's not quibble about technicalities. He's winning!

3 minutes ago, taylor made said:

I'm lukewarm on the Collins signing and hopefully he will regain his 2017 form. It would have been nice to have a crap ton of draft picks in next year's draft. At least we'll have a sweet draft this year.

Look at the Pats. They will have 2 of the first 4 comp picks in the 3rd round in 2020. Eagles get the first one for the Foles contract

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Look at the Pats. They will have 2 of the first 4 comp picks in the 3rd round in 2020. Eagles get the first one for the Foles contract

This doesn't matter if you don't draft well. So they have to get it right on both ends. No use of getting extra picks if you cant identity talent. 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

This doesn't matter if you don't draft well. So they have to get it right on both ends. No use of getting extra picks if you cant identity talent. 

Very true my friend.

For me, I'm going under the the system that I'd rather have the more chances to get it right (under the assumption that you will get some right) than have the best drafters in the world and only few chances to make a difference.

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Very true my friend.

For me, I'm going under the the system that I'd rather have the more chances to get it right (under the assumption that you will get some right) than have the best drafters in the world and only few chances to make a difference.

With a SM type GM than this is possibly the philosophy they go by, but with Bruce I don't think so. I definitely hope they at least can hit on the first 3 picks. Lately they have gotten some talent in those parts of the draft. 

Archived