Washington Free Agency 2019

lavar703

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

You’re wrong. In 2001 or 2002 I was on this board in my college computer lab at Towson university. I know it for a fact, it was the first time I was commenting on this board about NFL mock drafts and who the Redskins should take. 

Unless you had a third account that I'm not aware of

avbanig

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

So the Dolphins sign Fitz. May not mean much but I do think there’s going to be a QB available to us at 15 that nobody ever expected. 

That's a bridge/hedge move so they don't have to trade up for Lock (or whomever). It's the equivalent of Washington trading for Keenum. Both teams are still actively looking.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Woz said:

That's a bridge/hedge move so they don't have to trade up for Lock (or whomever). It's the equivalent of Washington trading for Keenum. Both teams are still actively looking.

And with Bruce history we better hope Keenum is just a Vet and not "Our Guy" 

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

And with Bruce history we better hope Keenum is just a Vet and not "Our Guy" 

Don't see him going "our guy" there as Keenum has no ties to Tampa Bay. I think it was solely a CYA move.

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

So the Dolphins sign Fitz. May not mean much but I do think there’s going to be a QB available to us at 15 that nobody ever expected. 

The Dolphins current QB depth chart is:

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick

2. Jake Rudolph 

3. Luke Faulk

and you don’t think they’re taking a QB in round 1?

ok sure... I swear you’re doing anything to come up with a scenario where we take Drew Lock.

4 hours ago, Woz said:

Unless you had a third account that I'm not aware of

Again, I was in college at in 01-02 at Towson University and on this site. I know it for a fact. I remember it like it was yesterday. Didn’t they change the format or something in 2002?  We had this discussion before. At the bottom of the old site it said something about being started in 2000 and switching to a different format in 2002?

Edited by turtle28

50 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The Dolphins current QB depth chart is:

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick

2. Jake Rudolph 

3. Luke Faulk

and you don’t think they’re taking a QB in round 1?

ok sure... I swear you’re doing anything to come up with a scenario where we take Drew Lock.

I really don’t think they will take one. They’re going to be horrible. They know they’re going to be horrible. I think they will wait until next year. 

18 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I really don’t think they will take one. They’re going to be horrible. They know they’re going to be horrible. I think they will wait until next year. 

You could be right, but the truth is they need a young rookie QB as much as we do. So, if they like one and they’re available for them then they’ll probably select one.

Regardless of what Miami does, its going to be very interesting which direction we go at 15. These next 6 weeks are going to suck. Its killing me trying to figure out who we're taking. Pass Rusher, QB, WR with an outside chance of Hockenson or Devin White. I truly believe it's all on the table right now. Only pick that couldn't get me excited is Daniel Jones, just not a fan.

I'm on board with almost anyone though, gut feeling says its Haskins or Drew Lock 

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Again, I was in college at in 01-02 at Towson University and on this site. I know it for a fact. I remember it like it was yesterday. Didn’t they change the format or something in 2002?  We had this discussion before. At the bottom of the old site it said something about being started in 2000 and switching to a different format in 2002?

Nope. Just the PhP versions. Which have nothing to do with the site.

13 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Nope. Just the PhP versions. Which have nothing to do with the site.

Well I can’t explain it. I know I was on this site back then, I found the site exactly when and where I said I did. Heck, I may have even had a different screen name bc in college I only used the site a little bit bc I didn’t have the internet in my apartment, I had to go to the library or computer lab room. Then, for a few years I wasn’t on until 2004 rolled around and I was living with my best friend in an apartment. In those two or three years I may have had to change my screen name bc it was years inbetween my posts.

who the hell knows!

All I know is that I’m not making it up. You all can believe whatever you want in your constant quest to make me look like a liar and an idiot.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1