Washington Free Agency 2019

lavar703

4 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

We need an X reciever. You know the guy that people actually fear and have to roll coverage to? Ain't got one on the roster, so yeah let's go in the draft looking for another slot wr. Make it priority #1. That's just stuiped. Paul Richardson is a #2 reciever, dont think anyone would argue that one. Doctson is the problem, hes out of position. He is also a #2 receiver, would probably thrive in that role.

When they can stay healthy and consistent on the field, let me know. Yea PRich and Doctson.

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

Agree to Disagree. Basically if they dont draft or sign another slot WR the job is being given to Quinn. I wouldn't go that route.

Sure. Let's go with the guy who just got signed by the Colts last year and now his current employer doesn't him want back. The same guy who has pretty much sucked every season but one (when he barely made it close to mediocre). 

Or, we could sign some rooks that we think have potential and see what comes of it. They are unknown quantities. 

Ever see the show "Gold Rush"? 

@Woz and I are asking to mine untouched ground that has shown potential.

You're asking us to mine the "tailings" (look it up), because we might get some gold that we previously missed.

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

Agree to Disagree. Basically if they dont draft or sign another slot WR the job is being given to Quinn. I wouldn't go that route.

Why does everyone think Quinn will be just in the slot? He may be, I don't know but he's over 6 feet tall. I think he can be moved around in the formations quite a bit. I don't know their plans though. His advantage last season going into the draft was he is a taller wr that can play slot.

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

When they can stay healthy and consistent on the field, let me know. Yea PRich and Doctson.

Huh? I said we need an x reciever. You just literally made the same point using another example as to why we need one. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

I got a great idea, how about we all acknowledge we need better wide receivers and take it from there. We are literally arguing over sardines and potted meat sandwiches. We need an upgrade 

It's why I expressed amazement that people were figuratively standing on the table for Ryan Grant.

Ryan

Grant

O.o

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

It's why I expressed amazement that people were figuratively standing on the table for Ryan Grant.

Ryan

Grant

O.o

I'd stand on my table too but weighing 265, just don't think it would be one of the smartest things I've done 🍔

5 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Why are some people talking like he was the #1 pick in the draft and got hurt. Dude was the last pick in the draft. I think that says something. Not wishing any bad luck on him, but as I've said many time IM NOT JUST GIVING HIM THE JOB.

Then draft someone to compete with him. Why do we need Ryan grant?

Quinn will be in the slot - if he wins the job - bc that’s the position that up for grabs at the moment. It’s almost guaranteed that Doctson and PRich are your starters on the outside for at least this year, and maybe longer if they have good years. 

I’m mostly looking at WRs in the draft who I think can be good slot WRs.

8 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Why are some people talking like he was the #1 pick in the draft and got hurt. Dude was the last pick in the draft. I think that says something. Not wishing any bad luck on him, but as I've said many time IM NOT JUST GIVING HIM THE JOB.

We shouldn't give him the job, no doubt about it.

List of big needs this season: LG, FREE SAFETY, X RECIEVER, EDGE RUSHER. Big arguments can be made for quarterback and inside lb also.

Why in the world are we caught up on a slot receiver? That's the least of our worries right now.

5 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

We shouldn't give him the job, no doubt about it.

List of big needs this season: LG, FREE SAFETY, X RECIEVER, EDGE RUSHER. Big arguments can be made for quarterback and inside lb also.

Why in the world are we caught up on a slot receiver? That's the least of our worries right now.

Because you can't just disagree and leave it at that. 

15 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Then draft someone to compete with him. Why do we need Ryan grant?

Because we need a veteran presence.

When we already have 2 vets on the roster. They seriously want to bring in a tomato can to take over one of the 5 spots just because he's a veteran. No matter that he stinks on ice, though.

Archived