Washington Free Agency 2019

lavar703

I don’t have a problem paying for Landon Collins, he’s one of the best safeties in the game. 

And, I’m still not happy that we didn’t pay to keep Kirk Cousins but at the same time, the deal we are reportedly offering Collins - by a reporter who’s right 50% of the time -  is not more than we offered Cousins.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t have a problem paying for Landon Collins, he’s one of the best safeties in the game. 

And, I’m still not happy that we didn’t pay to keep Kirk Cousins but at the same time, the deal we are reportedly offering Collins - by a reporter who’s right 50% of the time -  is not more than we offered Cousins.

You pounded the table for this guy when he came into the league ! Hope he can live up to the hype and your opinion .!

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

You pounded the table for this guy when he came into the league ! Hope he can live up to the hype and your opinion .!

If we do indeed get him, he’ll be the best safety we’ve had since you know who. He’s not an elite deep coverage safety, but he’s elite at everything else a safety is asked to do. If we can just get one of our 3 young safeties to take the next step in their development we could have a good safety tandem.

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

If they get Mosley, does this take them out of the Landon Collins market? Mosley and Collins would be Great additions to the Defense. Just means they probably wont resign Smith and Crowder.

I think so, unless they cut and extend a bunch of players to make cap room for Mosley.

Just now, turtle28 said:

If we do indeed get him, he’ll be the best safety we’ve had since you know who. He’s not an elite deep coverage safety, but he’s elite at everything else a safety is asked to do. If we can just get one of our 3 young safeties to take the next step in their development we could have a good safety tandem.

I always thought the safety was "the LAST line of defense " ..:/

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

I always thought the safety was "the LAST line of defense " ..:/

In the modern NFL, yes.

In Brice's mind, who the eff knows?

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I think Smith would benefit playing in a 4-3.  However, I don't think he shows enough effort on defense to play for Belichick.  

If anyone could get the effort out of PSmith, it’s a guy like Belichick or, I think PSmith could end up in Oakland.

18 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I’m with you turtle we got our guy. It cost a lot but he’s a football player he’s the type you want on your team

Archived