!!!POST ODELL TRADE MOCK DRAFT!!!

brownie man

1st round pick is still grat for the Falcons 2nd round pick i would change for a bigger position of need and imo better player.  We need a O-lineman if we take DT in round 1 and i see Chris Lindstrom setting there as a perfect fit for our team.  I see him as a mid to late 1st round talent and if he is available at the Falcons 2nd pick i'll take him almost every single time.   The only 2 players i take there over him if i see them drop to our pick in round 2 are  Dexter Lawrence and Jefferey Simmons.  Even with us taking Oliver in round 1 i take both of those DT's over any other pick in round 2.  This gives us our last DT we need and gives us insurance if we can't keep Grady for next year.  That and they are great value there in round 2.  As far as Ferguson goes im not super high on him to begin with and i wouldn't take him in round 2 even if we were going DE i would however look at him in round 3 or 4. 

A 1st 3 rounds of something like

1st - Oliver DE/DT
2nd - Simmons - DT
3rd - Mcgovern - OL

Would be almost perfection for us   If simmons goes a bit before us tluckily for us he didn't in this draft but if he did then

1st - Oliver
2nd - Lindstrom
3rd - Joe Jackson or best NT/ OG/Edge rusher available.

We need 2 DT's, 2 OG's, 1 Edge Rusher,  1 LB, and 1 CB, Power RB  as our main needs from most important to least

On 3/4/2019 at 4:56 PM, brownie man said:

12. Green Bay Montez Sweat, EDGE Mississippi State

Not a huge fan of Sweat, I'd prefer Brian Burns.

30. Green Bay (from New Orleans) DL Dremont Jones Ohio State

Not BPA by any means.  Go with Greedy Williams here.  He's too good of value to pass up.

44. Green Bay WR AJ Brown Ole Miss

I'd rather grab Nassir Adderly here instead.

On 3/5/2019 at 8:34 AM, The Gnat said:

Big fan of the Vikings pick.

Would you move O'Neill over to LT and Reiff to LG?

O'Neill-Reiff-Elflein-Lindstrom-Ford

Or play both Ford and Lindstrom at OGs?

Reiff-Ford/Linstrom-Elflein-Ford/Lindstrom-O'Neill

19 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Not a huge fan of Sweat, I'd prefer Brian Burns.

Not BPA by any means.  Go with Greedy Williams here.  He's too good of value to pass up.

I'd rather grab Nassir Adderly here instead.

I'd be surprised if Sweat is there at #12.  Adderly might not last until then either.

32. New England Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma

Pats   No way BB takes a WR in the 1st.  There are two many others he could get in the second rd.  Brown skill set is limited,  for one,  he would need to block.  Pats future is a run game complemented by the GOAT.

Better choices.

C/OG Garrett Bradbury NC State     or     OL Chris Windstrom Boston College

BB would run to get the card in !

Debo would be a better target for WR.

64. New England LB Tre Lamar Clemson  Limited need for the Pats. One thing they don't need is thumper LB.

Not to bad for the Falcons although with how our FA has gone so far grabbing 2 OL and a blocking TE.  I think i would honestly draft for BPA and need in round 2. 

Ed Oliver is still fantastic in round 1 but why not finish our D-line out and grab a legit NT in round 2 in Dexter Lawrence who i would actually be ok with in round 1 if Oliver and Wilkins were gone.

We still only have 2 DT's on the roster in Grady Jarrett and Deadrin Senat.  Grady is on the franchise tag and Senat is in his 2nd year.  So if we don't get Grady on a new contact we are gonna be in some trouble.  By taking Oliver and Lawrence that gives us all 4 DT's on the team for the year and a true NT for run defense we have been missing since poe left.   Plus it gives us insurance if Grady doesn't rejoin us on a new contract.  That gives us 3 young DT's still and a ton of cap space to make a move next year if grady walks. 

I’m assuming you didn’t change much outside of the Giants and Browns picks? Otherwise why would the Titans need a safety? Just resigned Vaccaro and have the best duo in the league. Also as much as I like a TE at 19, I doubt it happens. Lindstrom or Bradbury at 19 and Jaylon Ferguson at 51.

Archived