!!!POST ODELL TRADE MOCK DRAFT!!!

brownie man

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Really dislike this for the Eagles.

Would prefer 

25: Christian Wilkins

and an offensive lineman with one of the 2nd rounders

Didn’t yall just sign Malik and lose Darby?

your third corner is pretty open right?

And you guys just lost Hicks too? There’s a need for linebacker am I wrong? Where on the O line besides LT do you have a whole?

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’m assuming you didn’t change much outside of the Giants and Browns picks? Otherwise why would the Titans need a safety? Just resigned Vaccaro and have the best duo in the league. Also as much as I like a TE at 19, I doubt it happens. Lindstrom or Bradbury at 19 and Jaylon Ferguson at 51.

I made probably 20 changes. Maybe more. 

I like TJ for you guys because Mariota can’t really push the ball downfield consistently with accuracy so having a safety value who can block and help the run game just makes sense. 

I forgot about Vaccaro resigning I’ll change that I thought he’d leave. 

43 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Didn’t yall just sign Malik and lose Darby?

your third corner is pretty open right?

And you guys just lost Hicks too? There’s a need for linebacker am I wrong? Where on the O line besides LT do you have a whole?

I'm not concerned with LBer too much. We have Bradham and usually run 3 Corners. We have Sidney Jones, Rasul Douglas, Jalen Mills, Crevon LeBlanc, and Avonte Maddox. Sure none of them are super good names, but we need to use this season to figure out which of those 5 figure in to the long term picture, along with maybe a midround selection.

The problem with our O-Line is that we are really aged there. Kelce (31), Peters (37), Brooks (29), Lane Johnson (29), and the LG position is still questionable with Seumalo not being a sure thing by any means.

The Eagles are very known for utilizing depth along the D-Line more than most teams. Could use an Edge rusher, still don't know if Long is coming back for sure. We also have basically zero depth at DT behind Cox and Malik right now.

Ideally, our first three picks (in the first two rounds) are (not in order) 1 o-lineman, 1 d-lineman, 1 RB/S/CB/OLB whichever is BPA. I'm not a fan of taking Jacobs at 25 personally, he's far from elite, and runningbacks don't offer as much value as other positions.

On 3/4/2019 at 4:56 PM, brownie man said:

12. Green Bay TE Noah Fant Iowa

We've got a plethora of EDGE prospects available, and you reach on a TE.  You also have Ed Oliver, a slew of OT, and even a better TE prospect (TJ Hockenson) that fits what LaFleur wants to do offensively better than Noah Fant.  Go with Brian Burns [EDGE; Florida State] here.

30. Green Bay (from New Orleans) OL Garrett Bradbury NC State 

The highest the Packers have drafted a pure IOL was the 4th round, but it's usually a Day 3 prospect they draft and develop.  I don't anticipate that changing anytime soon.  Nasir Adderly [S; Delaware] makes almost too much sense here.

44. Green Bay WR AJ Brown Ole Miss

Not the worst pick, but I'd venture Irv Smith [TE; Alabama] is the more likely choice. 

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

We've got a plethora of EDGE prospects available, and you reach on a TE.  You also have Ed Oliver, a slew of OT, and even a better TE prospect (TJ Hockenson) that fits what LaFleur wants to do offensively better than Noah Fant.  Go with Brian Burns [EDGE; Florida State] here.

The highest the Packers have drafted a pure IOL was the 4th round, but it's usually a Day 3 prospect they draft and develop.  I don't anticipate that changing anytime soon.  Nasir Adderly [S; Delaware] makes almost too much sense here.

Not the worst pick, but I'd venture Irv Smith [TE; Alabama] is the more likely choice. 

Yes!

1,2,3 - sign em up!

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

I’m going to work on you guys 

I think the big misconception about the Packers is that with their signings they won’t take an edge early.  Due to the strength of this years class they will most likely still take one in the first round.

18. Minnesota OL Cody Ford Oklahoma

50. Minnesota FS Juan Thornhill Virginia

Ford is great, I don't see FS as a need with Anthony Harris being tendered.

IMO Irv Smith Jr. or even Deebo Samuel would make for better selections. Couldn't go wrong adding another OL or DL either.

The Eagles have six young CB's with experience vying for spots and a win-now attitude.
There is no rookie CB who is going to improve that dynamic.

Furthermore, the Eagles build through the lines.
They are down two DT's and a DE.

There is also a need at RB with other needs pending at WR, OL and LB.

You have them passing on Wilkins/Bradury/Brown/Campbell/Brown/Simmons/Lawrence, Harmon/Ferguson/Samuel.

Wilkins - Ferguson - Samuel, maybe?

Archived