Kyler Sackrell

Golfman

He had 10.5 sacks this past year on only 14 QB hits which is a ridiculously high average of sack/hit. Just throwing this out there and not suggesting this is the course we'd take.

What do you think a double digit sack guy could get in a trade at this juncture? The premium EDGE rushers are locked down already in free agency. I am not sure any of the remaining guys have a double digit sack year that are under 30 years old. 

My point, I think this past year was an aberration and won't be close to repeated in 2019. This reminds me of the year Corey Williams had right before free agency when QB's just kept running into him. 

What would the market be for this guy?

Funny how so many on this board are fawning over the clown Hyder from Detroit because he had 8 sacks, two years ago. 

I tend to agree about Sacrkell and think he'd going to be better served inside next year because he is athletic and can cover some. 

How dare you!

There is only sarcastic praise allowed when talking about Sackrell!

I think the value league wide for Fackrell is about what the Packers would put on him.  A good hand that is valuable in rotation but not a player that should see starter's snaps.  He is probably only a value on his rookie contract and is already 27 (I think).  The production is probably not sustainable.  But he did what: Clay, Perry, Gilbert, Donnerson, and Brown couldn't do, get to the QB. Why dig the hole even deeper by trading the only guy that has been even kind of productive over the last 3 seasons?

Cats and dogs are living together, up is down, and hot is cold.  Reality is fundamentally broken and I will never understand what exactly happened with Fackrell.

So I figure the market rate for Fackrell will be approximately: Ơ̵̧̡̢̧̛̻̰͚̳͙̩̻͇̭̹̼̙̝̳͎̳̞̩̫̦̮̫̞̞̬̙̮̭̰͗̾̿̐̓̓͐͌́̄̏͛̋̂̽̑̃̈́̄͂̒̀͛͒́͒͊̽͆͌̐̍͐̊͋͂͗̑̀̎̔͊̐̀͛̔̓̈́̈́͂͂̈̓͂̿̔̐̍̐̒̆͋́̕̚͘͘͘̕͜͝͝͝͝͠͝ņ̷̢̧͚̘̮̥̗̰̙͚͙̬̼̥̮̭̹̘̦̘͕̰̜̼̥͈͕͇̤̰̘͓̖̙̝̩̣̱̼̝̝̦̦̩̻̙͉̮̲̤̘̯̬̦̟͓̳̋͋̈́͑́͆̌̏͆̾̏̓̏̃̈́̄͒͊̂̀̈́̌̈́̐̑͑͂̊͐͌̏̓͑̃̆͗̓̋̆̔̂̇́̋̚͘̚͘͜͠͝͝͠͠͠ȩ̸̧̢̛̥̦̳̗͙̗͍͉̤̞̗̹̲̰̲̜̙̟̼̠̟͎̺͎̥͕͖͖̗̝̝̥̻̗̭͓͖̝̻͈͖̤͓̝͕̝͋̈́̂̈́́̿͂͑̔̒̑͑͆̀͆̓͋̾̅̈́̎͂̇̈́̆̆͒̂̋̍̐̾̃̇̿̕̚̚̕͜͝͠ ̶̧̢̨̧̧̢̢̨̲̺̹͍̠͓̖͇͎̻̻͍͈̠͈̩͕̫̹̯͎̼̱̟̩̫̙̩͕̫̭͖͔̙̤̰̝̟͕̤͉͚̱͖̤̫̻̘̻̜̜̘̼̱͉̰̦̬̺̖͕͍̳̗͙͎͔̩̺̙̘̌̒̿̉͋́̓͂̊̑̈̿̒̉̈̽̊͗̆̑͐̿́̄̈́̊̉̎͑̍̀̒͌͐͑͆͗͒̔́̌̉̄̋̉̃́̈́̓̾̓̄̓̿̈̔͐̀̀̈́̐͑̓̔̆̓͘̕̚͘̚̕͘͘̚͜͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅḨ̶̢̨̨̢̢̛̙̦̳̱̝̭̥̯̥̮͉̖̯͚͕̪̯̟̜͓̤̟͓̝͍̭͈̲̦̱͇͉̘̰͇͖͖̯̮̺̗͕͓̥̦̣̻͚͇̙̥͖̃͋̀̋̑̃̀́̀̆̓͂̅̽͆̓̈͌̂͛̐̿̃̀̂̏̄͑͆̈́̀̇̀̊̀͑́̕̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅu̸̡̧̧̟͙̗̭͎̤̮̞̤̭̟̩̝̐͂͒͗̽͋̌̏̐́̊̋̈́̓͛̉̎̈́̈̈́͒̓̽̐̌̃͗͗̀͆̅̀̋͆̿̂̄͛̄̃͆̕̚͝͝͠n̷̡̧̡̧̧̢̡̨̛͉͈͕͎͍̦̘͕̭̼͈̯͙̟͚̱͇͇͈̮̰͖̦̩͙̗̲̟̳̠͖̯̺̮͖̭͍̟͕̳͖͉̳͇̙͎͈͉̫̣̰̤͎̤̮̹͕̩̺̭̅̏̐̈́̇̀̔̈͒̀̇̂̍̅͆̏̀̈́̔͊̒̔̄͌̓̉͂̐͊̕̚̕͜͜͝͝d̷̢̨̡̨̡̨̢̨̛̬͎̞̣͈͎̺͓̲̻̟͙͓͍̪̺̻͓͔̖͉̰̞͙̥̝̮̹̪͇̭̭̰̪̠̮͙̳̜̩̗̣͖̯̹̲̗͙͕̘̙̤̒́͊̓͗͆̿͐́͂͐̊̉̒̃́̇̆̓̕͘͜͜͝r̵̛̖̭͕͍̬̖̺̬̺̟̬̹͈̈́̎̄͛͂͊͋̒͋̂͂̈́̒́̍̇̈̆̈̊́̈̑̐͋̒̂̑́́̉̏̋͑̆̓̈́̓̕̕̚̚̕͘͝͝͝͝͠ͅę̴̨̨̧̧̛̛͓͎̘̙̯̘̼͖̘͉̯͕̤̥̤͕̺̘͈̦̞̦̯̬̩͖̦͈̘̽͑̊̃̈́̒̓̍́͑̔̈́̇́̈́̎͋͂̉̉̃̋͒̔̈̔̿̈́͋̏͝ḑ̵̨̨̡̡̛̛͔̥̖͓̻͎̪͓̜̪͔̟̣̳̭̭̠̞̜͍̘̗̞͗̑̒̋̀͐̆͌͐̅̓̿͊̋̒̋̊̔͂͊͋͐̿̓̾̉͑͑̃͑͛̄͆̆̈̎̽͐̎͒̀̐͐̉̅̂̅̈́͆̌̐̑̋͊͂̚̚̕͘̕̚ ̸̧̢̢̧̡̥̲̦̠̜̞͇̭̼̼͎̲͚̻̺̲̠̩̺͚̰̥̭͔͉͎̝̈́͛͂̑̂͐́̿̀͒̌̌̍̈̂̃́̒̑͌̇̓͜M̴̨̛̜̣̖̪̣͔̻͖̼̙͍̱̲͓͓͎̙̜̪̯̮̖͇̰̱̩̻̩͖̱̼̰̹̥̖̘̣̭̬͕̫̗̤͕̜̜̺͓͚̥͙̥͚̭̜̘̥̦̯̤̘̃͑̂̒̾͐̎̄̆̌̅́́̐͗̀̓̒͆͊̓́̒̒̿̎͆̇̒̍́̏̾̾̅̎͂̈́̾̑͘̕͘͜͝͝͠͠͝ͅī̷̢̢̧̡̧̡̧̡̨̧̧̩̺̯̹͕̣̳̳̪̬̹̹͓̬͎̣̬̲̬͉͉̳̠̖̖̩̼̻̩̱̫̱̳͙̳̝̯̮̮̱̜̮̝̰͉̹͚͚̤͉̹̰̜͇̭͔͕̥̹̩̫̫̗̟̳̫͓́́͛̿̔̒̉̃̂̔̅̌̐̄̆̂̉͆̿̈͛̊͒̽̌͆̆́̀͗̏̾͗̾͋̈́̋̾̍̍̈́̑͋̍́̅̐̌̄́̎̕͜͠͠͝ͅl̶̡̧̺͓̯̞̮̥̤̲̙̩̬͖̭̦͚̱̭͔̳̥͍̪͌̔̈́̉̀̏͐́̂̿̏̋̀͌̅͂̒̔̆̆͋̋́́̈́͌͗̌̽̑͒̾̄̉͛̈́͂͊̎͘̚͠͝͠͠ļ̴̢̡̡̨̨̢̨̧͕̦̣͓͍͎̜̻̱̺̯͎͙̬̪̹͇̺̣̪̺͚͈̞̤̦̣̹͇̳͎̺̗̣̭̟̥͙̝̮̮͖̲͙̰̖͖̣̥̟̤̟͕̯̲̩͎͍̬̘̞̭̞̩͓̝̌͌̌͑̎̏̀̀͋͜͝͝ͅͅͅí̷̢̧̧̛͇̩̜̘͙̱̬̮̖̞̝̘͇͇̣͍̙̮͇̣̻͍̟̣̖̼̖̫̯͎͔̜͎̗̻̱̗̥̦̬̣̼̣̪̝̻̰̩̻͔͍̝̅̄͆́́̿̊̎̽̔̿̒̎͛͋̀̀̓͐̌̾̂̔͌͗͆͛͐̕̚̚͝ò̶̢̧̧̪̳̬̦̳̘͇̳̗͉͍̟̳͖͈͚̭͎̦̎̋͆̃̈̐̓̾͐̎̈́͑̈́̔͆̊̈́̃͛̊́̾̋͗̇̎͒͊̍̀̿́̍̂͘͜͝͝n̴̨̡̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̯̣̼̮͉̥͉͖̝̯̯̱̙̤̯͇̘̭̮̗͖͈̫͍̻̹͉͇̭̭͙̝̻͚͉̰̺͍̭̫̣̭̫̘̟̻̣͓̯̱̳͔͖͒̐̇̊͑̾̓̾̅̅̆̇͆͗̋̋͛͂̈́͂̿̅́̔̋͋̀̍̔̎̀͐̓̇̊̇͐͆̈́̔͋͆̾̕̕͜͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̴̢̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̧̡̫̳̲̻̱͙̻̥̣̲͖̖̭̼͔̣̗͚̰̠̺͖̖͚̗̺̠̩̘̜͓̹̱͚͕̰̹͚̭̼͖͓͉̦͚͙̲̥̟̹̤̫̈̀̌̆̃̅̉̆́̑̌͒̉̐̏̂͌̎͑̊́̾̈́̀̌̏͑̿͐̌̕͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅD̴̨̧̨̡̨̢̡̧̡̦̗̣̗͎̘͇̪̳͔̞̦͖̯̣̺̖͕̭̤̹͔̘̳͔̝̟̯̞͎̯̲̻̫̞̳͍̻͓̥͚̥͚͓͉̰̤̘̜͖͉̳̬̮̬͔̣̺͔̩̣̎͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅǫ̶̢͙̲͇̻̗͙̮̻͓͎̥͚̤̤̹̙̈͛͜ͅͅļ̸͖̯̹͉͓̱́̊̈́͑̽͐̍͒̂̕ͅĺ̸̨̛͍̲͕̻͇̱̦̼͚̪̩̣̓̈́̒̑̋̉͂̔̌̉̌͘͘a̷̧̢̨̨̡̡̛̛̛̩̖̰̩̹̠̣̞̥͍̩̯̖̰̣̗̭̰̥̭̞̥̭̣̩̥̖̠͍͓̳̰̞̯̮̱̫̹̼̥̣͖̮̹̰̘̖̫̹̖̩̰̦̭͚̞̟̭̥̞͓̒͋̆̃̃͐̓͐̓̂̈́͑̎̔́̄͊̽̅͋̈́̓̎͊̊̈́̏̓̐̎̅̌̏̇̓͊͋̾̃̅̔̑̋͂͐̄̆͐̇̅̒́̾͊͊̂̕̚̕̕͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅr̴̛̛̲̼͈̣̹̦̬̭͇̬̤̭̻̜̝̟͓̱͙͇̠͉̔̄̿̀͆̀͑̈́̈̌̈́̾̀̉̀̐̑̊́̌̽̈́̏͑̊̏͂̀́̾̅̇̊̈̌̈́̀̃̏̍͐͋̒̓̌͋̎͛̿͋̃͆͂̾̅̍͒̓͆̕̚͘͘͘͘̕͜͠͠͝s̸̡̡̧̢̛̛̛̼͎̹̫̬̱͚̜̰̥̭̜̦̭͕̹͓̹͇̗͈̳̗̼̩͎̻͔̯̜̻͍̥̲̬̬͎͖̪͍͚͓͐̏͊̈́͛̒̊̏̎̔͐̀͐͛́̓̓́͛͐͑͒̑̉̌̈́͊̽͂͗̉̍̓́̈́͑̆̓̿̑̐̑̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅ

Whole thing is just spooky, so I figure "the less closely I look at it, the less likely something bad is going to happen."

10 hours ago, rcon14 said:

Kyler Fackrell should still be seen as an EDGE 4 imo, maybe an EDGE 3 if you like his run fits.

Edge 4 is a little harsh. Preston Smith, a guy fans here want to pay 8-10m had 16 qb hits. If Fack is your # 2, you are okay and looking for more, and if he’s number 3 you should be very happy.

14 hours ago, Golfman said:

Funny how so many on this board are fawning over the clown Hyder from Detroit because he had 8 sacks, two years ago. 

I tend to agree and think he'd going to be better served inside next year because he is athletic and can cover some. 

If I do a search of Hyder, how many times am I going to see his name pop up in our boards archives outside of this thread? Over/Under 4.5 outside of Leisher's mock vomit?

Why do we want to move everybody inside?

Why are you getting mad at everybody for agreeing with you that he's not good? Was this going to be a hipster reverse take and you're mad people beat you to the punch?

7 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If I do a search of Hyder, how many times am I going to see his name pop up in our boards archives outside of this thread? Over/Under 4.5 outside of Leisher's mock vomit?

Why do we want to move everybody inside?

Why are you getting mad at everybody for agreeing with you that he's not good? Was this going to be a hipster reverse take and you're mad people beat you to the punch?

I'm not mad at all. Not sure where that came from. I think Fackrell has the athleticism to play inside on passing downs and be pretty good at it. It would also get you another guy who could rush the passer somewhat on the field. That is not a bad thing. 

BTW, who else did I want to move inside other than Matthews, who clearly was better there at that point in his career. Oh and the fact we need to fix our ILB and S position because we get torched in the middle in the passing game. Other than that, nothing really. 

Archived