Sign in to follow this  
johndeere1707

Free Agency

12 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Burfict was signed in like a day after he was cut.  Dennard is still sitting around hoping to get signed.  I'm guessing someone overvalued their worth in FA.  He'll probably need to sign a one-year prove it deal if he's not signed soon...

Still running off that first round status. I think he still signs off somewhere. 

Yeah, I doubt he returns to the Bengals. Once he drops his price, he'll have suitors. He's a good slot coverage corner and above average run defender for a CB.

16 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Burfict was signed in like a day after he was cut.  Dennard is still sitting around hoping to get signed.  I'm guessing someone overvalued their worth in FA.  He'll probably need to sign a one-year prove it deal if he's not signed soon...

Pretty much.

Dennard has kind of screwed himself.  Then again, a 1 year prove it might be in his best interest long term anyway.  If he can find a place that will start him on the outside.

12 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Yeah, I doubt he returns to the Bengals. Once he drops his price, he'll have suitors. He's a good slot coverage corner and above average run defender for a CB.

I'd say he's an average slot corner (maybe above average) and a great run defender.  

But yeah, he'll have suitors.

At this point, it may be in his best interest to hang around until after the draft.  See who still needs a corner.

What the heck is the rest of the league waiting to sign Hopkins to an offer sheet for?  Show me that extra second rounder!!!:D