Free Agency

Johnny Nix

54 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Zach Brown is signing with the Eagles. 1 year, 3 mil.

That one really ticked me off.  Bengals are spending money in the wrong places (Bobby Hart, Dre Kirkpatrick, Preston Brown), when better players are making similar/less...

57 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

That one really ticked me off.  Bengals are spending money in the wrong places (Bobby Hart, Dre Kirkpatrick, Preston Brown), when better players are making similar/less...

Brown is a knucklehead. We've been preaching character, I don't think we wanted to dip into that well.

46 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Brown is a knucklehead. We've been preaching character, I don't think we wanted to dip into that well.

That’s kind of what I gathered as well. Obviously he’s one of those guys that bounces around because he doesn’t get along with others 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Seriously, we're badly in need of athleticism at LB, and we can't offer up a 5th in 2020?  Maybe they think Malik Jefferson takes a step forward this year.

100% convinced that Mike Brown saw that $3.2M price tag for Lee, and said nah...

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 11:20 AM, THE DUKE said:

Seriously, we're badly in need of athleticism at LB, and we can't offer up a 5th in 2020?  Maybe they think Malik Jefferson takes a step forward this year.

A lot of other teams passed too.  Always makes you wonder...