Everything trades (Rumors and possibilities).

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

I agree but unfortunately I think we need to prepare to be disappointed when we give up one of the 1st round picks. Just have a bad feeling in my gut. 

It'll be worse than you imagine. We give up #24 and swap #20 and #4.

2 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I don't see why trading 27 isn't a good idea for our situation. Cooper for Brown straight up is good trade value and I'd even say a steal.  

I never thought of it that way. When you think of it like that its a good point. 

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I like that idea as well. They get our 2nd and 6th and we get their 3rd. 

Actually they get our second and third and 6 and we get their second and third. They move from roughly middle to top in both rounds. We get to keep picks in those rounds.

Man we already gave then a 3rd for bryant. We should stop at a 2nd. Take it or leave it. A high 2nd and 3rd for Bryant and brown. Steelers should be happy with that. Plus Brown already wants more money. Naw I'm not giving up a 1st. No way. 

Carr says he hopes we land AB. As some of us as said all along, this would be a huge weapon to help evaluate Carr. From DC perspective he should absolutely take on the risk of a diva WR because if it gets bad enough that a rift occurs it probably means Carr is done anyway. Flip side is DC gains a fantastic weapon to help him rebound to 2016 levels, which becomes more possible in year 2 of Gruden's offense.

And let's be real--Carr is way more player friendly and elevates teammates better than Roethlisberger. Ben is more serious and will call players out (usually in a detrimental way like through his radio show, people outside of PA dont even know about that) and frankly he's a big-time diva himself. Carr is nothing like that.

The Gruden vs Tomlin approach is different, but again--Tomlin has not done well himself with his handling of several player situations. He's on the hot seat in my opinion 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think it happens, and it'll be a late first sadly.

Cooper for Brown is a good trade honestly, but am really hoping it's for our 2nd.

So as many here believe we win a trade for the first time in a long time, I am not one of those people, and then turn around and say it is okay to get screwed on this trade because it is really just Cooper for Brown.  I would not have done that last year.  Brown's production is about to nosedive in the next couple years and Cooper is clearly pointing upwards.

Archived