Everything trades (Rumors and possibilities).

RaidersAreOne

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-combine-translating-gm-comments-on-odell-beckham-eli-manning-nick-foles-josh-rosen-derek-carr-and-more/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

"League sources indicated to me on Wednesday that the Giants are not averse to a Beckham trade -- even despite the massive hit they would incur -- and that coach Pat Shurmur has been at wits end on how to manage him. A trade is certainly not out of the question. In fact, sources have pointed to the 49ers and Raiders as the most likely strong suitors should this situation escalate. Stay tuned. Long offseason ahead"

9 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

I’d be interested in odel 

Same, at the right price though. The Giants would only do it for a couple firsts I bet. Or a 1st and a 2nd. 

I'd happily part with #27 for him and add in a mid rounder this year and next. However the Giants would never go for it.

Not a rumor... but something I saw proposed:

AZ trades Rosen to Oakland for 35 - drafts Murray

Oak trade Carr to Miami for 13

4 picks in round 1. Get younger and cheaper at QB and Rosen would be the #1 QB in this class.

I kindly wait the Rosen sucks crowd who will make every excuse for Carrs supporting cast and not realize that Rosen had it exponentially worse

Would rather keep Carr but Rosen and a first for Carr in a full rebuild makes too much sense for Chucky. I liked Rosen last year so...We'd get him even cheaper. I wouldn't be happy, but wouldn't be totally pissed or surprised either. Rosen 3 cheap years and 5th year option before making Carr or better money might be the route we go, especially being it would ensure Bosa/Q or Allen at 4 and that is really a good deal. So many moving parts and would need weapons and D in the 1st.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Not a rumor... but something I saw proposed:

AZ trades Rosen to Oakland for 35 - drafts Murray

Oak trade Carr to Miami for 13

4 picks in round 1. Get younger and cheaper at QB and Rosen would be the #1 QB in this class.

I kindly wait the Rosen sucks crowd who will make every excuse for Carrs supporting cast and not realize that Rosen had it exponentially worse

I see the logic. 

I do find it strange that those who are wanting to get a QB on his rookie deal are so quick to dump Carr onto any other team in the same position as we are. If we are so ready to move on from Carr and he is not the answer, why would any team give us a 1st for him?

2 hours ago, true2form said:

I see the logic. 

I do find it strange that those who are wanting to get a QB on his rookie deal are so quick to dump Carr onto any other team in the same position as we are. If we are so ready to move on from Carr and he is not the answer, why would any team give us a 1st for him?

Because they feel another team will value him more than they do.  

Archived