Everything trades (Rumors and possibilities).

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I wasn't a huge fan.  He was explosive but was injury prone, lacked power and would go down immediately after being touched.  You know who I liked and was underrated was Charlie Garner.  Versatile back who could catch and ran hard.  

Ill never forget this run...Garner was legit

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I wasn't a huge fan.  He was explosive but was injury prone, lacked power and would go down immediately after being touched.  You know who I liked and was underrated was Charlie Garner.  Versatile back who could catch and ran hard.  

Garner was amazing, such a shifty back. 

3 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Great receiver out of the backfield as well. 2002 he had 90 catches with 900 plus yards. He would fit nicely with today's all around backs. 

Sucks about his CTE. I remember reading he can’t remember things from 5 minutes ago. 

How does Raider Nation feel about obtaining Antonio Brown?  

If you're on board then what would be the draft picks you're willing to part with?

The more this saga goes on the more I feel every team in the league would be better off without him.

There's a reason the other teams are dropping out of the race for him.

7 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I hope AB realizes that Carr is not Big Ben.  JuJu and AB had the same amount of targets as Carr's top four pass catchers.  Carr had 122 less pass attempts on the year because the offense could not sustain drives and the D could not get off the field.  Those 122 rec are pretty much the difference between Carr's top 2 targets and Big Ben's but Carr does not lock onto certain receivers.  Without fixing the line Brown will not hit any of those numbers unless Gruden figures that the season is lost and he might as well try to make his $20+ million a year WR, makes me sick saying that after Mack, happy.  He will not be happy though because we will not win.  He will find something to be upset for and we will have to trade him for a late round pick after 2 years.

For anyone wanting to compare Cooper and AB

Cooper with Dak and Carr 

9.39 yards per target and a 70% catch rate per target

AB with Big Ben

7.72 yards per target and a 61.9% catch rate per target

Of the top 40 targeted receivers 

Cooper ranks 

10th and 13th

AB ranks

24th and 30th

1 hour ago, DR43 said:

If you're on board then what would be the draft picks you're willing to part with?

The more this saga goes on the more I feel every team in the league would be better off without him.

I feel he is the best receiver in the league and he will age quite well. Also will be motivated on a new team. Hoping his contract is front loaded though and we have an out after two years, and no option for him, just us. We’ll see. I think we can handle him but who knows.. I think the first thing Gruden will do is sit AB down and explain to him no BS here. I feel Tomlin let his locker room be a circus show. AB, players taking shots at Bell and clearing out his locker, locker room footage getting leaked, a lot of unprofessional tweets from Steeler players throughout the season, etc. Gruden isn’t gonna let any of that stuff slide. 

As for compensation, I would swap 2nds and a 5th OR give a 3rd and 5th. Whichever the Steelers prefer. 

12 hours ago, Dessie said:

You have got to be kidding. Only a couple of days ago you were slaying us for going for Brown and saying it was a Commitment to Mediocrity. Now you say it’s the media trying to use it to slate Gruden, which one is it z?

Right....and I stand by that. They are rebuilding, and I don't think adding a volatile player to losing culture is a recipe for success. Browns will be good, that's a given and I can see the upside if he's motivated and wants to pick his teammates up. But are the Raiders going to the playoffs because they trade for Brown at 31? No.

The point I was making with the media is they will hate on anything the Raiders/Gruden do. They can't respect the fact AB is a good player and will have some level of impact. 

But are they rebuilding? Raiders look like they’re retooling rather then rebuilding. When I think rebuild it starts with getting rid of it QB and drafting a young QB. Even when you draft a QB teams are realizing that 5 year window is their shot and we’re seeing teams go all out like the chiefs, bears and Rams because the QB is so cheap for those 5 years. I don’t think a rebuild is really around the NFL anymore. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I feel he is the best receiver in the league and he will age quite well. Also will be motivated on a new team. Hoping his contract is front loaded though and we have an out after two years, and no option for him, just us. We’ll see. I think we can handle him but who knows.. I think the first thing Gruden will do is sit AB down and explain to him no BS here. I feel Tomlin let his locker room be a circus show. AB, players taking shots at Bell and clearing out his locker, locker room footage getting leaked, a lot of unprofessional tweets from Steeler players throughout the season, etc. Gruden isn’t gonna let any of that stuff slide. 

As for compensation, I would swap 2nds and a 5th OR give a 3rd and 5th. Whichever the Steelers prefer. 

Rather draft young guys. Give me harry and isabella versus AB who makes well over both they will in first 4 years. Spend on def in fa. Also Dhop is better. 0 dropped passes with over 100 rec. Dhop finally has decent qb and blew it up.  Ab been with ben

11 hours ago, DR43 said:

Raiders have no marketable players going into a new Vegas Market. Brown fits that need 

#35 and another mid round pick is good compensation. If it wasnt for his contract he would command a 1st. Him and Hopkins are the best WRs in the league

Talk about teams dropping out and in is basically NFL poker.

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

But are they rebuilding? Raiders look like they’re retooling rather then rebuilding. When I think rebuild it starts with getting rid of it QB and drafting a young QB. Even when you draft a QB teams are realizing that 5 year window is their shot and we’re seeing teams go all out like the chiefs, bears and Rams because the QB is so cheap for those 5 years. I don’t think a rebuild is really around the NFL anymore. 

You don't trade Mack and collect draft picks if you are retooling. 

Archived