Everything trades (Rumors and possibilities).

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

5th and a 6th. Was gonna get cut so i would take anything. His first two years in Oakland were amazing and after that i don't know what happened, but he wasn't the beast he was before. 

We gave them Osemele and a 6th for a 5th!

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Tom Cable was only around for 1 year his play dropped off the year before cable got here. Looks like the 6th is getting sent to the Jets

Had more to do with Lynch.  That was the beginning of the changes.  Wanted Lynch for marketing and Lynch wanted the blockers to do things his way.  Also it is hard to be an effective blocker if the defense knows what you are doing based on your personnel.

1 hour ago, FreshPrince said:

~53 million I think. 

A little less depending on the AB contract.  None of the sights well be accurate until all the details come out for all the deals.  They are still showing less for the Harris signing than what he is going to get.

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Seth Roberts and his 4.6 million dollars and Penn and his 5.4 Cap saving should both be next. AJ mcCarron gonna have to take a pay cut 5 mill for a back up QB. Ridiculous 

I agree with the first part, and I would like the 2nd part but backup QBs are either on rookie deals or getting $5ish mil per season.

Archived