Everything trades (Rumors and possibilities).

RaidersAreOne

28 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The whole “wrapped up soon” thing is just Psychology by the Steelers. They are leaking stuff through connections in the media. They want someone to feel the pressure of a deadline. 

This. Sounds lightweight desperate like they don’t have the deal they really want on the table. Hopefully mike may playing hardball with the picks.

2 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

It's hard to say this after 47 years of being a member of Raider Nation, if this happens, I'm effing done with the Raiders.

Pretty good sense of humor for a 47+ yea old. I remember first post of every game thread “44-13 other team” and never made me fail to laugh. 

37 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The whole “wrapped up soon” thing is just Psychology by the Steelers. They are leaking stuff through connections in the media. They want someone to feel the pressure of a deadline. 

Doesn't it have something to do with his $2.5M bonus due in a week? There is an actual deadline in play, was my understanding. 

3 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Doesn't it have something to do with his $2.5M bonus due in a week? There is an actual deadline in play, was my understanding. 

I don’t think the Steelers care too much about that, they aren’t gonna accept a bad trade over it. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t think the Steelers care too much about that, they aren’t gonna accept a bad trade over it. 

No i agree, but i dont see how the market goes up as we approach the draft--and certainly not after it. I think it provides enough incentive to get it done beforehand since value at best stays the same the closer we get to the draft and into free agency. The $2.5M only supports that.

Archived