Everything trades (Rumors and possibilities).

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Pick 4 1800

Pick 20 850 

thats the value to those picks. And let’s not even get into the huge difference in players u can get a 4 compared to 20. 

If Bosa and QW are gone, I’ve said a ton of times the talent pool in this draft from 4-20 is strikingly similar. More so than any other draft I have seen. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

If Bosa and QW are gone, I’ve said a ton of times the talent pool in this draft from 4-20 is strikingly similar. More so than any other draft I have seen. 

Josh Allen is better then anyone the Raiders can get at 20 and it’s not even close. For me to even entertain that trade the Steelers would have to give up third second round pick and 3rd possibly that’s how lopsided that trade would be. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Josh Allen is better then anyone the Raiders can get at 20 and it’s not even close. For me to even entertain that trade the Steelers would have to give up third second round pick and 3rd possibly that’s how lopsided that trade would be. 

Josh Allen is super, super overrated. I would take Brian Burns over him and probably Montez Sweat. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Josh Allen is super, super overrated. I would take Brian Burns over him and probably Montez Sweat. 

We can go back and forth on who is overrated and who is not. 

My point is the value of what ur getting back is no where near where it needs to be for that trade to work. The Steelers would be bending over the Raiders in that trade. 

Trading for AB is just dumb. When is this organization EVER going to be run properly.

Mayock is just a Gruden puppet (big surprise). An AB trade proves that. Trading for a 31 year old WR who has entered TO levels of Diva over the last 12 months on a rebuilding team.

What's this going to look like when "Mr. Big Chest" has a ton of cash on a losing team? 

Commitment to Mediocrity. 

Archived