Murray vs Rosen - poll

N4L

Which QB do you prefer?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you prefer?

• Murray
    • Rosen

Thought this deserved a thread, considering all of the rumors flying around about Murray and kliff and considering Rosen deleted all cardinal content from his IG and Rosen jerseys are heavily discounted on nflshop.com

Who do Cardinals fans prefer? Murray or Rosen?

What would you hope to get in return for Rosen? 

1 minute ago, PizzaPusher said:

Probably Gettleman 

yeah, you are probably right. Giants media and fanbase is going to tear him into shreds over the next few years. 

Cardinals ownership also seems pretty patient so far. I wonder how trading Rosen and Murray will go over with them. They must be on board, otherwise Keim wouldnt risk his job, right?

Just now, N4L said:

yeah, you are probably right. Giants media and fanbase is going to tear him into shreds over the next few years. 

Cardinals ownership also seems pretty patient so far. I wonder how trading Rosen and Murray will go over with them. They must be on board, otherwise Keim wouldnt risk his job, right?

I have no idea how he’s actually kept the job. He had some success early on  but he let that team fall to pieces until the bottom fell out. I think Kingsbury buys him 2 years unless it’s worse than Wilks and that’s entirely possible.  Bidwill’s are cheap

Just now, PizzaPusher said:

I have no idea how he’s actually kept the job. He had some success early on  but he let that team fall to pieces until the bottom fell out. I think Kingsbury buys him 2 years unless it’s worse than Wilks and that’s entirely possible.  Bidwill’s are cheap

Yeah, a friend of mine is an Oakland A's fan, it sucks being a fan of a bad team with super cheap owners. rough.

how long is kingsbury's contract?

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

Yeah, a friend of mine is an Oakland A's fan, it sucks being a fan of a bad team with super cheap owners. rough.

how long is kingsbury's contract?

I’m expecting both to be gone in 2 years. 

Grew up up in Arizona in the 80’s. 49’ers were my team till 88. Still a fan but don’t follow them like the Cardinals 

Edited by PizzaPusher

1 minute ago, PizzaPusher said:

I’m expecting both to be gone in 2 years. 

right but you said the bidwells are super cheap and they might not want to pay him to not work for them. 

You guys are paying Steve Wilks several million dollars over the next three years. kingsbury has a 4 year deal. I have a hard time believing that they will want to pay THREE coaches at the same time, so maybe they give Kingsbury three years lol

8 minutes ago, N4L said:

right but you said the bidwells are super cheap and they might not want to pay him to not work for them. 

You guys are paying Steve Wilks several million dollars over the next three years. kingsbury has a 4 year deal. I have a hard time believing that they will want to pay THREE coaches at the same time, so maybe they give Kingsbury three years lol

I’m just expecting it to be so bad by year two they won’t have a choice. So fed up 

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

There are Cardinal fans on this website?

So many. 

As far as the poll, I want Murray. I wanted Lamar over Rosen last year and Murray is way better than LJ.

I also really want Quinnen tho. Sucks we can't have both lol. 

If we could trade down to #4 and still get Quinnen and get another 1st that would be the best realistic scenario tho. 

Edited by 11sanchez11