65 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you prefer?

• Murray
    • Rosen

• 3 months later...
On 4/28/2019 at 5:50 PM, DirtyDez said:

Just hoping Q > Bosa at this point 

On 4/26/2019 at 1:03 PM, LuckyNumber11 said:

Rosen's going to be a top 10 QB, Bosa is going to be a top 5 defensive player, Q Williams is going to be all pro, and Murray is going to bust. This will go down as the worst draft pick of all time because of all that

Thoughts so far?

It’s only been two games, but Kyler’s first 2 games triumph over any game Rosen had last year.

On 9/19/2019 at 2:32 PM, ClutchDJ said:

Thoughts so far?

It’s only been two games, but Kyler’s first 2 games triumph over any game Rosen had last year.

In large part my posts during the draft were hyperbolic. That being said, Kyler's support has been far better than any game Rosen had last year as well. But Kyler has done some things that look borderline elite skill wise. My issues through the first two games have more been with Kingsbury thus far and hoping we will see that change. Kyler looks like he has the talent to be elite one day. 

On 9/21/2019 at 5:22 PM, LuckyNumber11 said:

In large part my posts during the draft were hyperbolic. That being said, Kyler's support has been far better than any game Rosen had last year as well. But Kyler has done some things that look borderline elite skill wise. My issues through the first two games have more been with Kingsbury thus far and hoping we will see that change. Kyler looks like he has the talent to be elite one day. 

He really does. He has some elite arm talent

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 1:42 PM, Bucketheadsdad said:

Is this what happened to the people in this forum?  

Where'd you all go?

Their mod got banned and it was a mass exodus 

@stchamp98 was the dude. He was super knowledgeable and knew how to break things down 

The Cardinals have beaten the niners 8 straight times, which makes no sense. Time for that to end 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

maybe the Packers should take a lesson from the Cards ?

Well, we swept them this year, so maybe not. They played us really tough though. If Garoppolo hadn't absolutely shredded their secondary we probably would have lost both games, especially the second one. We had not business winning that game after the worst 1st quarter we had all season. 

They are going to be a problem down the road. I still think they are farther away than most 49ers fans think, but murray is a baller.