N4L

Which QB do you prefer?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you prefer?

• Murray
    • Rosen

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

So many. 

As far as the poll, I want Murray. I wanted Lamar over Rosen last year and Murray is way better than LJ.

I also really want Quinnen tho. Sucks we can't have both lol. 

If we could trade down to #4 and still get Quinnen and get another 1st that would be the best realistic scenario tho. 

They could try to get Murray at #4...  Raiders would have to trade up for Bosa and the 49ers/Jets would have to pass on Williams or trade back with a team for Haskins.

#4 - Murray

#15 (WSH)

#24 (OAK)

#35 (OAK)

of course that is completely far fetched lol..

15 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

They could try to get Murray at #4...  Raiders would have to trade up for Bosa and the 49ers/Jets would have to pass on Williams or trade back with a team for Haskins.

#4 - Murray

#15 (WSH)

#24 (OAK)

#35 (OAK)

of course that is completely far fetched lol..

I doubt the raiders would want to give two additional picks to move up 3 spots for a non QB, but hey, this is your fantasy.

I think one first and a future third or something would make sense. You guys traded up with them to get rosen so it makes sense that you would trade back with them to get murray lol

I keep hearing the niners love Williams, but I am not buying it. Personally I want Josh Allen more than Bosa

• 1 month later...
On 14/03/2019 at 6:04 AM, LuckyNumber11 said:

As one of the few, the proud, the Cardinals fans, I want Rosen and nothing to do with Murray. If we trade Rosen we should get what he's worth, a first round pick. I still think this has all been 100% smoke and we aren't taking Murray

Hey 11,

I think your team is taking Murray, but I don't think they should.  They should trade down a little and get one of the top rated edge rushers or even Devin White, plus more picks for this year and next year (a trade with the Raiders would be what I have in mind), when allegedly better QBs are coming out of college. That would give them another year to look at Rosen, hopefully for a full season.  Those extra picks could be used on one of the top O linemen, where they clearly also need help.  FWIW I think your Cards have too many needs to not grab an opportunity to accrue extra picks this year and next year.  Taking Murray just seems like a huge roll of the dice, especially when Rosen was running for his life all last year, and without O line help, surely all you can expect is more of the same with Murray.

Who knows, maybe this a great smokescreen by the Cards and they are going to trade the pick to some team who really wants Murray.  Either way, good luck to your team with their choice.

• Like 2