Murray vs Rosen - poll

N4L

Which QB do you prefer?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you prefer?

• Murray
    • Rosen

I like what the Cards did.

Talent wise I'd say Rosen has better talent at the QB position (and by talent I mean arm strength, accuracy, mechanics etc, not athleticism) however Josh Rosen is not gonna win in the NFL because of that ego and poor attitude. Even though he has a right to be upset about the situation that happened in Arizona, I couldn't help but cringe at the fact he deleted the Cards social media accounts. This sounds so petty from my end but to put in perspective, would you want that leading your franchise? If the kid is THAT petty, whats gonna happen when he gets booed for having a bad game or whats gonna happen when the media turns the heat up on him?

The Cards are better today than they were before the draft imo

21 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

however Josh Rosen is not gonna win in the NFL because of that ego and poor attitude.

This has been denied at every single level, by teammates, media, and coaches. The only people who are saying this are national media types looking for a story. I felt that Rosen handled the situation with a lot of class. Unfollowing an instagram account (it was only instagram not all social media) is such a non-issue after you've been told you're going to be shipped out. That's not petty at all. I'd unfollow my business's twitter account if they fired me too. 

Murray is a media darling already. I just heard about how he didn't have the right cleats to wear and so his feet hurt. Wtf kind of shoddy reporting is that? 

I'm already tired of hearing his name for stupid things lol 

41 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Did he tho? Any reason why?

I figured it would be pretty obvious.  I mean, maybe when you’re a Browns fan you just get used to spotting these things....

He traded 3 picks to move up for a guy 12 months ago, put him in a terrible position as a rookie, didn’t communicate with him throughout the draft process and then traded him for pennies on the dollar after one season.

You thinkin’ he nailed that situation or something?

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I figured it would be pretty obvious.  I mean, maybe when you’re a Browns fan you just get used to spotting these things....

He traded 3 picks to move up for a guy 12 months ago, put him in a terrible position as a rookie, didn’t communicate with him throughout the draft process and then traded him for pennies on the dollar after one season.

if you are talking about drafting Rosen, I agree, I never thought he was good. But a high % of 1sts never turn into good players. It's not a big deal. Plus we got a 2nd and 5th so that is better than just drafting a bust like what most failed 1st turn into. 

If you are talking about how he handled Rosen this off-season, I don't have an issue with it. I probably would have just kept him tho. I think people had a bunch of dumb takes about how Keim handled him this offseason. 

16 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He botched that one, oh that's a botched job

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Holy hell I just realized this whole forum only has 400 posts. I’m pretty sure I’ve posted that many penis related gifs in our forum.

Yall are cool though.

Yeah, this used to be one of the better subforums. Their mod @stchamp98 was very knowledgeable but some jerk caused some problem with him and got him banned lol then it was a mass exodus

@Webmaster needs to hire some pretend fans to post here to get it active again lol there are a few cards fans here that don't post much because it's dead 

6 hours ago, N4L said:

Yeah, this used to be one of the better subforums. Their mod @stchamp98 was very knowledgeable but some jerk caused some problem with him and got him banned lol then it was a mass exodus

@Webmaster needs to hire some pretend fans to post here to get it active again lol there are a few cards fans here that don't post much because it's dead 

That sucks man, sorry to hear it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 9:13 PM, N4L said:

I swear I poke my head in just to tell this story every couple of months lol

• Like 1