2019 NFL Free Agency - let the money flow like water!

SmittyBacall

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

All these guys saying something is happening yet no one will put an ounce of detail to it. Seems fishy. These supposed insiders like to be vague and act like they’re in the know. 

Yeah idk if something does happen or are in talks I expect info to leak asap. 

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Yeah idk if something does happen or are in talks I expect info to leak asap. 

Dorsey had 3 trades lined up last year before the new year started and no leaks came out. So he’s pretty good at keeping them secret. It’s not out of the possibility nothing comes out. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I just need you guys to spend as much money as possible (or re-sign Honey Badger) before your team decides to get board and just offer ET something instead. 

We've got a TON of money to spend. More than usual. So, gonna be a bit.

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Forum Rules 

Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 

Consider this a warning

I am an honorary Webmaster. You don't give me warnings. I give you warnings. You've been warned. xD

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Dorsey had 3 trades lined up last year before the new year started and no leaks came out. So he’s pretty good at keeping them secret. It’s not out of the possibility nothing comes out. 

I doubt it'll come from the browns side. Giants will leak it to see if there's more value out there.

Archived