2019 NFL Free Agency - let the money flow like water!

SmittyBacall

Bell is gonna get paid, he has a ton of suitors. Jets, Bucs, Raiders, Eagles, Ravens, Texans will all be highly interested imo... and I think the 49ers, Packers, and Dolphins will at least inquire. 

Contract will be 4 years 65M with 47M guaranteed with an out after year 3 for both sides. Salary 16.25M. First 3 years are just about fully guaranteed. 

My guess has been the Jets all off season and I’m sticking to it... but imo it will be a bidding war between the Jets and Raiders and LeVeon sits back counting his money. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Bell is gonna get paid, he has a ton of suitors. Jets, Bucs, Raiders, Eagles, Ravens, Texans will all be highly interested imo... and I think the 49ers, Packers, and Dolphins will at least inquire. 

There's been nothing that has ever tied the 49ers to Bell outside of media speculation that he would be a fit. We have much bigger needs and priorities this offseason. Plus, McKinnon's deal was sizable, and he's not going anywhere this year (we are still underwater on the deal, don't save anything by letting him go). I doubt that we would even so much as inquire about him, to be honest. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

There's been nothing that has ever tied the 49ers to Bell outside of media speculation that he would be a fit. We have much bigger needs and priorities this offseason. Plus, McKinnon's deal was sizable, and he's not going anywhere this year (we are still underwater on the deal, don't save anything by letting him go). I doubt that we would even so much as inquire about him, to be honest. 

Well according to odds you are like the 7th likiliest team. Just basically saying a phone call as due dilligence. Maybe there’s just that 1% chance LeVeon loves the city of San Francisco. A phone call never hurts even if it 99.9% leads to nothing. 

35 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

Well, his stock hasn't exactly risen since the Rams traded him, so the return would be what?  A 5th?  He certainly hasn't appreciated in value from the 4th and swap of 6th's that Miami acquired him for.  And he's still due just under $13M this year (including his roster bonus in that number) and that's the last year of his current contract.

That roster bonus is due on the 15th of this month, too.  So if the Dolphins are just seeing if they can get anyone to offer anything for a player they're otherwise considering cutting for the cap space, the 15th is like the deadline to do that by.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Contract will be 4 years 65M with 47M guaranteed with an out after year 3 for both sides. Salary 16.25M. First 3 years are just about fully guaranteed. 

My guess has been the Jets all off season and I’m sticking to it... but imo it will be a bidding war between the Jets and Raiders and LeVeon sits back counting his money. 

I think you're vastly overestimating what he's going to get. My guess is somewhere around $13-14M AAV

Archived