2019 NFL Free Agency - let the money flow like water!

SmittyBacall

On 3/23/2019 at 2:51 PM, candyman93 said:

It’s probably just his personality. Browns need a safety and he played for Wills last year.

If the Browns sign Tre Boston, I'm going to flip the fudge out.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Why? Steelers want him?

I do....badly.  Wanted him last year, too.

Our safeties suck.  Edmunds is still learning, so we'll see.  Some Steelers fans are high on Davis because he was semi decent last year, but I still see a very mediocre talent.  We need a quality vet like Boston in case Edmunds doesnt progress or Davis reverts back to being a bottom 5 safety.  And even if both are okay, we have zilch behind them...we need another quality safety badly.

8 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I do....badly.  Wanted him last year, too.

Our safeties suck.  Edmunds is still learning, so we'll see.  Some Steelers fans are high on Davis because he was semi decent last year, but I still see a very mediocre talent.  We need a quality vet like Boston in case Edmunds doesnt progress or Davis reverts back to being a bottom 5 safety.  And even if both are okay, we have zilch behind them...we need another quality safety badly.

If Dorsey doesn’t want Eric Berry, he would know of all people that Berry is done. He’s also talked to Tre Boston.

Cleveland Browns general manager John Dorsey said Monday the team has been in contact with the agents of free agent safeties Eric Berry and Tre Boston, according to Cleveland.com’s Mary Kay Cabot.

https://dawgpounddaily.com/2019/03/25/report-cleveland-browns-contact-eric-berry-tre-boston/

16 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I thought Gruden emphasizes pass protection from his runningbacks. Crowell can’t pick up a blitz to save his life.

Crow might be the most talented idiot in the NFL. Like his football IQ is insanely low. Plus he gets tackled by his own feet more often than the opposing team. I wish him the worst.

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Crow might be the most talented idiot in the NFL. Like his football IQ is insanely low. Plus he gets tackled by his own feet more often than the opposing team. I wish him the worst.

You could do a lot worse than him as a #2. He'd be a big upgrade over Doug Martin and likely replicate Lynch's efficiency at his current age. I think your hate for the guy is too intense.

Archived