2019 NFL Free Agency - let the money flow like water!

SmittyBacall

On 3/5/2019 at 8:49 AM, NJerseypaint said:

With what money? If there's one guy I don't mind the Jets overpaying, it's Flowers.

?

Miami is going to be in the top 5 in terms of cap space once they cut all the dead weight.

11 hours ago, WindyCity said:

They currently have 10 million in cap space [60 in 2020], with major contracts coming up in Chris Jones, Dee Ford, Tyreek Hill. They are almost 100% going to watch Nelson and Morse walk this season.

The contract structure is not my issue, it is the player that it was given to. They could have rolled without Watkins this season and rolled over that 16 million and used it for a Hill extension this year. They could have rolled it right into a Chris Jones deal.

The Chiefs will have around 40-50mil in cap space to play with this year and 60-80 next year. 

They are trading/cutting Houston

They are likely trading Ford or will play him on his tag. They will absolutely not resign him.

T Hill and C Jones will get paid this off season. Watkins will walk next year as planned and the money saved will be used for Hill. 

They don't want to resign Nelson (very average and will get overpaid) and Morse (has more concussions than games played it seems)

They absolutely needed to surround Mahomes with the most talent possible early in his career and that's why I loved the Watkins signing. He was a very good WR for them albeit, he missed a handful of games. This was one of the best offenses of ALL TIME and he was a big part of that.

For the love of the forum and the community here, can we please just ban this bum already? He makes us all look bad

Very close to using the ignore feature, but that wouldnt stop the spread of this plague 

13 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Howabout this if I'm wrong you can ban me but if I'm right I get to pick one poster to ban.

How about this...  stop being an annoying troll or you will get banned.   You've made your "call", now knock it off.

Everyone else, use the ignore feature and drop this garbage.  Get back to football talk and stop feeding the troll.  

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

How about this...  stop being an annoying troll or you will get banned.   You've made your "call", now knock it off.

Everyone else, use the ignore feature and drop this garbage.  Get back to football talk and stop feeding the troll.  

I didn't just make a call, I have a source that I trust very, very much.

But I'll drop it, no problem. Back to football.

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

Rumors are Chiefs are looking for another offensive weapon. FA or draft

I really don't like the Bell links to KC. It's really an unneeded luxury that they can't afford and he's 2 years from having a great season on top of the questions I have about his productivity without that Pittsburgh line and scheme. I honestly wouldn't mind if they draft a WR or TE in the 1st because they are thin at both WR and TE with Conley and "Drops" Harris leaving in FA. Plus, Watkins is a very likely cap casualty next off season. 

3 of their 1st 4 picks should be on defense though.