2019 NFL Free Agency - let the money flow like water!

SmittyBacall

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Ooooof. That's a lot of dough for the guy. Maybe he won't go under the radar after all haha.

The prices are through the roof this offseason. Beasley wants 10 per, Humphries 10 per, Tate wants 14 per, Williams wants 14 per. 

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Over 10m a year last I heard. I think he’s a solid player but that seems steep for a slot receiver.

I would pay him 8 a year. Humphries is about to blow up for some team. He runs sick routes, great hands, gets YAC, and can return kicks. I hope the Lions sign him.

13 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

The prices are through the roof this offseason. Beasley wants 10 per, Humphries 10 per, Tate wants 14 per, Williams wants 14 per. 

Outside of Humphries I really doubt any of those guys get those prices.

11 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Is this confirmed?  Why do I keep seeing 4pm tomorrow?

It's possible, but the NFL ops doesn't specify the exact time, so I'm assuming midnight. The expiring contracts of pending UFAs expire at 4pm on Wed, but no other specific times are noted. Since there is no time listed for when legal tampering begins, I'm assuming the start of the day at midnight. This is what ops says: 

March 11-13 Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2018 player contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 13.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think the Jets or Raiders.

Double-edged sword to the Osemele trade. If you guys sign Bell now because we allowed you to free up the cap space necessary, I am going to laugh so hard at Mac's ineptitude. That would probably be the final straw for me as a Mac supporter.

3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Not sure how much I trust that guy but that's certainly what he's insinuating.

I just don't see how we have the $ to outbid teams like the Jets/Colts/Raiders unless sticking it to Pittsburgh twice a year is worth taking a few million less to him.

Which I have my doubts about but i guess we will see soon enough.

I hope the Ravens dump all that money into Le'Veon Bell. He's good, but he ain't anywhere worth what he's going to command.

5 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I hope the Ravens dump all that money into Le'Veon Bell. He's good, but he ain't anywhere worth what he's going to command.

Not to mention the reports that he is at 260lbs right now! That is fat Eddie Lacy territory!

Archived