2019 NFL Free Agency - let the money flow like water!

SmittyBacall

Just now, Forge said:

49ers too. 

But if he really gets 10-12? That's insane. He misses a ton of tackles, is coming off a torn acl, and Kuechly makes like 12.5/apy. 

It wouldn't be shocking. Feels like there will be some wild overpays this year. 

DeSean Jackson wants to return to Philly. Question is will Tampa allow it in some form or another?

Seems like yeah they are, but how much to they honestly expect to get for him in return when they can just cut him for no loss and he's 32 and he's in the final year of his contract?

Edited by Danger

14 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That's nuts on both guys. I don't get the love for Humphries.

Looking like the prices are going to be way up this year. An Eagles beat writer said that Tevin Coleman may get over 7/year. I had him pegged for like 4. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Jets are interested in everyone.

One advantage I guess is the Jets don't really have anyone they're gonna lose that will garnish any comp pick worth anything, and they need to get to 89% of the cap anyway. May as well overpay a tad now when you have the space and no opportunity cost. No 2nd round pick either

Just now, SBLIII said:

He will go to the highest bidder. I would think he signs a 5 year 75-80 million contract.

I don't blame him having played 4 years on a 7th round pick salary. 

He's the kind of guy that I'd be wary of giving that type of money to overall though, I will admit. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't blame him having played 4 years on a 7th round pick salary. 

He's the kind of guy that I'd be wary of giving that type of money to overall though, I will admit. 

At this point, I'd take the plunge - it's a ton of money, but it's a necessity with the beating Deshaun Watson took this season.