Jump to content
SmittyBacall

2019 NFL Free Agency - let the money flow like water!

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Sources tell me Landon Collins to Kansas City is a done deal.

That would be an interesting contract structure with 10 million in cap space, or 24 when Houston is released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Danger said:

It depends on how you look at Kyler Murray and Kliff's ability to get the most out of him.

I mean the fact he described it as a disaster say enough. and I completely agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ianlewis16 said:

I mean the fact he described it as a disaster say enough. and I completely agree. 

As do I. Really reminds me of Josh McDaniels and Tim Tebow situation tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Danger said:
9 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Sources tell me Landon Collins to Kansas City is a done deal.

Yeah a heresay from you means nothing to me. Show us a credible source.

Unless I'm mistaken Landon Collins is not free to speak to other teams until March 11th, so I call pretty clear BS on this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Unless I'm mistaken Landon Collins is not free to speak to other teams until March 11th, so I call pretty clear BS on this one

guy is a troll since the day he registered to this site. nothing to see here

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Mark it down boys. I'm not revealing my source.

I mean 10 hours ago you thought it would be epic if you got him. Now you have a source. But anyways I digress.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I mean 10 hours ago you thought it would be epic if you got him. Now you have a source. But anyways I digress.

You aren't disproving anything. Mark. It. Down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

You aren't disproving anything. Mark. It. Down.

Still waiting for some evidence that you're proving it.  It's your opinion.  Nothing to see here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Early reports had the Packers interested heavily in the EDGE market.  But given how the FA class is going to get paid, I anticipate them backing off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Still waiting for some evidence that you're proving it.  It's your opinion.  Nothing to see here.

When does free agency officially start? You should get your evidence then. Sorry, I'm not telling who my source is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Early reports had the Packers interested heavily in the EDGE market.  But given how the FA class is going to get paid, I anticipate them backing off.

Dee Ford is available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

When does free agency officially start? You should get your evidence then. Sorry, I'm not telling who my source is.

So...you magically got a source a week before FA opens up?  Nah, sorry not buying it.  Especially when teams aren't allowed to talk to FAs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Dee Ford is available.

I'll take Justin Houston for a 6th...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...