Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rdelaney89

5 Reasons the Jets SHOULD sign Le'Veon Bell

Should the Jets Sign Le'Veon Bell?  

26 members have voted

  1. 1. Should the Jets Sign Le'Veon Bell?

    • Yes
      19
    • No
      6
    • He's French
      2


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I disagree.  There are many different ways to help a young QB it's not just about having weapons.  When you say "end all be all" it sounds like you just want to meh edge rushers because we should be drafting a WR at 3 to help Sam. 

I think we need help on offense for sure but a Julio Jones type WR is not very high on on the list for me.  Sam can develop just fine with multiple above average WR's as you call them.  

A Julio Jones WR would be #1 if there was one out there, but there's not. Metcalf isn't that guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

A Julio Jones WR would be #1 if there was one out there, but there's not. Metcalf isn't that guy.

Way down the list for me after C, LG, and RB.  Good news is we can do all those move plus more but if we were limited to picking 1-2 positions it's OL without question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Way down the list for me after C, LG, and RB.  Good news is we can do all those move plus more but if we were limited to picking 1-2 positions it's OL without question.

I 100% all along have said protecting Darnold she be the 1st focus of this team. But I think adding a DT is leaps and bounds less of a need than adding a difference making WR or RB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I 100% all along have said protecting Darnold she be the 1st focus of this team. But I think adding a DT is leaps and bounds less of a need than adding a difference making WR or RB.

I never said that DT was more important than a WR.  I was strictly speaking offensively.  (C, LG, RB, WR) that is the order of importance for me.

Defensively it's (pass rusher, slot CB, pass rusher, outside CB, ILB depth) in that order

Overall if I had to mix both sides in order of importance

1. C
2. LG
3. Pass Rusher
4. slot CB
5. Pass Rusher
6. RB (I have RB this low but I really really want Bell bad)
7. WR
8. Outside CB
9. ILB depth
 

Edited by Rockice_8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×