J-Deere Post combine 2 rounder

Johnny Nix

Love the 1st round pick but for sure switch out the 2nd round pick to a much bigger need than CB.  We already have our top 4 CB's on the roster and we only really need 1 more CB for depth and that can be had in the 4th to 7th rounds with upside.

Oliver is a man beast and is my 2nd favorite player in the draft behind Quinnen Williams so thats an A+ everytime for the Falcons.

Round 2 with who was available to us go with Elgton Jenkins at OG/C  who i don't even see in your 2nd round at all that dude is way to good to fall out of round 2 and would be a great pick for us at  our biggest need in the draft outside a DT. 

Appreciate the effort but if the Packers pick Hock at 12 with Oliver, Ferrell and Burns on the board I may roundhouse kick my TV. I'm not particularly interested in grabbing a receiver either with our dire need at EDGE and Safety. Sorry, not a fan of this one overall.

I can't see the Pats letting  a OT  go by with Dalton Risner OT Kansas St on the board. Cannon getting close to end of his contract.

Pats already have a Campbell on the roaster. Cordell  Paterson

Will Grier  You just cost me my TV with this waste of a high pick. This QB group is average at best. Next year when the Pats look for a QB.

Flip the two Vikings positions:

Ferrell is clearly BPA in round one would be the easy Vikings pick with them sprinting to the podium.

Then in round two, Little is clearly BPA and would fill a big OL need for the Vikings.

21 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Green Bay (6-9-1)- TJ Hockenson TE Iowa

No.  Either grab an EDGE (Brian Burns or Clelin Ferrell) or DL (Ed Oliver).

Green Bay (13-3)- Yodny Cajuste OT WVU

Yuck.  Long-term we need an OT to groom for Bulaga, but we're not bypassing value to do so.  Nassir Adderly probably makes the most sense here.

Green Bay (6-9-1) - Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma

Doesn't fit the Packers' threshold for WRs.  Greg Little is probably too good of value to pass up.

Archived